RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Eli Maning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boldenfan

PostPosted: 09/26/05 12:20 pm    ::: Eli Maning Reply Reply with quote

I don't know why, but last night, watching Eli and the NY Giants get crushed by the Chargers was so fun to watch. Eli, what a little whiny spoiled brat that kid is. I have no respect for him (yes still) and I was glad Chargers won. WOW LT was pretty dang good last night. Still my beloved Packers are 0-3 (still ya Pack).

Yeah my nerves are raw and your wearin' thin. You won't play me again. I'm not a freak show, eat crow kinda thing. I can suck you up, or spit you out, so take your best swing. I'm gonna jump right off of this sinking ship, are you feeling me yet?
PUmatty

PostPosted: 09/26/05 12:29 pm    ::: Re: Eli Maning Reply Reply with quote

boldenfan wrote:
I don't know why, but last night, watching Eli and the NY Giants get crushed by the Chargers was so fun to watch. Eli, what a little whiny spoiled brat that kid is. I have no respect for him (yes still) and I was glad Chargers won. WOW LT was pretty dang good last night. Still my beloved Packers are 0-3 (still ya Pack).

I thought it was great. Even though, as a Purdue fan, I can't help but think it worked out perfectly for Drew Brees, I was still glad the Chargers fans showered Eli with boos every time he touched the ball. IMO, he deserved every bit of it.

go Chargers!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 09/26/05 12:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll tell you though, he's earning some respect for his game play. The rest of the Giants basically suck, but I was kind of impressed with the kid.

Besides, it was Daddy that made more of a big deal out of SD than Eli.

PUmatty

PostPosted: 09/26/05 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I'll tell you though, he's earning some respect for his game play. The rest of the Giants basically suck, but I was kind of impressed with the kid.

Besides, it was Daddy that made more of a big deal out of SD than Eli.

Oh yeah, daddy came out looking pretty bad too.

And don't forget, Tiki has been doing pretty well this year for the team.

mmmmmm ... Barber twins ....

dtsnms

PostPosted: 09/26/05 12:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Note to self; be careful discussing football with the gay guys.... Laughing

Queenie

PostPosted: 09/26/05 2:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Heck with the gay guys, some of us girls like tight ends too! (Though I tend to prefer running backs myself...)

I was thisclose to strangling the ESPN commentators last night. Look, I adore LaDainian Tomlinson; he's one of only a handful of football players outside the New York/New Jersey area I recognize and respect. However, calling him LT when he's playing against the Giants is just fourteen flavors of wrong. The crew sounded like they wanted to go out onto the field and shag him senseless. Show some restraint! Show some neutrality!

{edited to get back to the original topic: Eli Manning's a spoilt brat, and I shan't be backing the Giants until he and that pissant little Viking-warrior wannabe Shockey are gone. Except for Tiki Barber, because he's one of the good guys.}

PostPosted: 09/26/05 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Heck with the gay guys, some of us girls like tight ends too! (Though I tend to prefer running backs myself...)

I was thisclose to strangling the ESPN commentators last night. Look, I adore LaDainian Tomlinson; he's one of only a handful of football players outside the New York/New Jersey area I recognize and respect. However, calling him LT when he's playing against the Giants is just fourteen flavors of wrong. The crew sounded like they wanted to go out onto the field and shag him senseless. Show some restraint! Show some neutrality!

{edited to get back to the original topic: Eli Manning's a spoilt brat, and I shan't be backing the Giants until he and that pissant little Viking-warrior wannabe Shockey are gone. Except for Tiki Barber, because he's one of the good guys.}

My wife kept saying LT isn't he retired? Then she'd come back in and say is LT there? She just couldn't get used to it either.

boldenfan

PostPosted: 09/26/05 2:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MMM I LOVE FOOTBALL PLAYERS....most look dang good in those pants. It's one of the best things about football, well sorta, it a bonus.

Well Eli still should NOT have said what he said about the Chargers and how he never wants to play with them. I'm also gald that he did not go there, good thing for Brees, he's turning out to a be an alright QB for them. Still Eli sucks, and is a baby. I loved that sign "Hey Eli you forgot this (big ole passi)

PUmatty, did you happen to watch my Gophers beat your Purdue on Saturday, what a great game that was. Some GREAT hits.

Yeah my nerves are raw and your wearin' thin. You won't play me again. I'm not a freak show, eat crow kinda thing. I can suck you up, or spit you out, so take your best swing. I'm gonna jump right off of this sinking ship, are you feeling me yet?
kinkitola

PostPosted: 09/26/05 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Oh yeah, daddy came out looking pretty bad too.

And don't forget, Tiki has been doing pretty well this year for the team.

now if he can continue to hold onto the ball he'll have a good season.

PostPosted: 09/26/05 2:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boldenfan wrote:
MMM I LOVE FOOTBALL PLAYERS....most look dang good in those pants. It's one of the best things about football, well sorta, it a bonus.

Well Eli still should NOT have said what he said about the Chargers and how he never wants to play with them. I'm also gald that he did not go there, good thing for Brees, he's turning out to a be an alright QB for them. Still Eli sucks, and is a baby. I loved that sign "Hey Eli you forgot this (big ole passi)

PUmatty, did you happen to watch my Gophers beat your Purdue on Saturday, what a great game that was. Some GREAT hits.

I was having a yard sale, so I only saw the game from about halfway through the fourth quarter. Minnesota looked good. How can you not love Maroney.

For Purdue fans, it was more of the same. We haven't been able to win a close game in at least three years and have been beaten by more than a touchdown once in that time. I can't even count the times a team has been able to march down the field on their last possession to tie or win the game. The could-have-beens are getting really old in WL, and some fans are really starting to turn on Tiller and Co.

bballfan2005

PostPosted: 09/26/05 3:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Eli got exactly what he deserved. I enjoyed watching the Chargers' defense whoop up on Chicken Little Manning, especially in the fourth quarter. It was something else, I tell ya. Laughing I guess it didn't hurt that I hate the Giants and love LaDainian Tomlinson. Very Happy

Mathies to LA 2013
boldenfan

PostPosted: 09/27/05 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maroney is AWESOME, he is big and fast and can make breaking tackles look so easy. I love Big Ten football, you never know who is going to show up on a given game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: