RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Who has done the Liberty survey?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
herrade

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:15 pm    ::: Who has done the Liberty survey? Reply Reply with quote

This is the message I got this afternoon:

Quote:
Dear NY Liberty Fan,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting the New York Liberty. We value your business and truly appreciate your feedback.

To help us further improve your experience, we ask that you take a few minutes to fill out our survey by clicking the link below. The information you provide will be used to help us serve you even better in the future.

Please complete our online survey no later than Wednesday, March 2, 2005.

We thank you again for your continued support and look forward to hearing from you.

-The New York Liberty

Lots of Qs about reasons for being a STH, the value of certain benefits, interest in the game, demographic issues, etc. The last item was a free-for-all, anything you'd like to add, box. I took the opportunity not only to denounce Blaze and all her affiliates, but to recommend that the Libs take a look at the Phoenix organization, which is a class act top to bottom.

BTW, there was some mention of an "Admiral's Club" or some such, which basically entails STHs getting people to buy tickets in exchange for goodies. What would it take for me to participate in such a program, the survey asked. Heh. I had quite a few answers for that one.

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They won't read the free question answers...that's just pro forma...

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
"Admiral's Club"

Isn't that the Yahoo group to share pictures of Lauren Jackson?

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:34 pm    ::: Re: Who has done the Liberty survey? Reply Reply with quote

herrade wrote:
BTW, there was some mention of an "Admiral's Club" or some such, which basically entails STHs getting people to buy tickets in exchange for goodies. What would it take for me to participate in such a program, the survey asked. Heh. I had quite a few answers for that one.

'Admiral's Club', I like that Wink

Yeah, the FFA Box is likely to be read by interns and misc. staffers who would prefer not to rock the boat. Confused

herrade

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:37 pm    ::: Re: Who has done the Liberty survey? Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
Yeah, the FFA Box is likely to be read by interns and misc. staffers who would prefer not to rock the boat. Confused

i guess you know that from all your survey experience, huh?

it depends on the sample size. it's not clear to me whether it's a STH + combo-ticket holder survey or what.

PostPosted: 02/23/05 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CamrnCrz1974 wrote:
Quote:
"Admiral's Club"

Isn't that the Yahoo group to share pictures of Lauren Jackson?

LMFAO!!!!

I remember the Sparks had a survey a few years ago. It didn't ask the right questions - It was useless.

Telling them to refer to Phoenix is a great idea. I think Sac and Detroit got it right too.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 02/23/05 7:03 pm    ::: Re: Who has done the Liberty survey? Reply Reply with quote

herrade wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:

i guess you know that from all your survey experience, huh?

it depends on the sample size. it's not clear to me whether it's a STH + combo-ticket holder survey or what.

Yes, you tend to recognize these surveys as what they are after experiencing multiple large scale operations. Idea The Portland Trailblazers, Golden State Warriors, SF Giants, 49ers, and the Oakland Raiders. They may as well just hang a sign above the comments box with the platitude "I'll take it under advisement' or the one below. BTW, Oakland just signed this guy! Razz Arrow

...And it looks like the Raiders got the better end of the deal! Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: