RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty transactions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FFO

PostPosted: 02/17/05 9:39 pm    ::: Liberty transactions Reply Reply with quote

In keeping with the current fad for signing aliens, I mean, foreign players, I'm glad to announce that we have reached deals with former Liberty standouts Olga Firsova and Katarina Lazic.
Also, I'd like to announce that we have signed former Comet standout and WNBA champion Tiffani Johnson.
Our philosophy is to always assemble the best team and compete for the championship. To sign young talents such as Big O, Big Lazy and Big Butt to multi-year contracts means a great deal to this franchise. Their versatility and athleticism will help solidify our roster and puts us in a better position to compete for a WNBA Championship.

We will determine through a coin toss who will get to wear #00, Tiffani or Olga, that being our main concern at the moment.

Respecfully submmited,

Fucked Front Office

PostPosted: 02/18/05 9:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

H'town thanks you for taking the Big Double OO out of town.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 02/18/05 11:33 am    ::: Re: Liberty transactions Reply Reply with quote

I LOVE the "Big O, Big Lazy & Big Butt"!!! LOL!! Too damn funny!!!

While we're at it, can we sign Marina Ferragut & Desiree Francis??? That way we'll have back the 3 F's (Firsova, Farragut & Francis)

FFO wrote:
In keeping with the current fad for signing aliens, I mean, foreign players, I'm glad to announce that we have reached deals with former Liberty standouts Olga Firsova and Katarina Lazic.
Also, I'd like to announce that we have signed former Comet standout and WNBA champion Tiffani Johnson.
Our philosophy is to always assemble the best team and compete for the championship. To sign young talents such as Big O, Big Lazy and Big Butt to multi-year contracts means a great deal to this franchise. Their versatility and athleticism will help solidify our roster and puts us in a better position to compete for a WNBA Championship.

We will determine through a coin toss who will get to wear #00, Tiffani or Olga, that being our main concern at the moment.

Respecfully submmited,

Fucked Front Office

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: