RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

So Can Someone Tell CVS that You Have to Play Both Ends!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/04/05 9:33 am    ::: So Can Someone Tell CVS that You Have to Play Both Ends! Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers may be the worst offensive team I've ever seen ranked as high. They stand around, no movement, no passing, no game plan on offense.

If it doesn't come off a turnover, the offense is Cappie pounds the ball until the shot clock is almost out then chucks it, or Matee pounds the ball until the shot clock is almost out then chucks it (although she makes a bunch), or, worst of all, Jett pounds the ball until the shot clock is almost out then chucks it.

Four players scored last night vs. UConn. FOUR!!!!!! I know my Huskies play some D, but come on! That's just ridiculous.

Keegan

PostPosted: 02/04/05 9:41 am    ::: Re: So Can Someone Tell CVS that You Have to Play Both Ends! Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers get a talented big in Kia Vaughn next season. It should be interesting to see what CVS does with her though it's very possible she could be TSBed.
dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/04/05 9:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

based on last night, Kia's job will be to throw elbows, go over the back, and pass the ball back to Matee!

Keegan

PostPosted: 02/13/05 9:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rutgers had the last laugh this week!

How about Chelsea Newton? Draft sleeper I tell you.
BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/13/05 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Keegan wrote:
Rutgers had the last laugh this week!

How about Chelsea Newton? Draft sleeper I tell you.

Chelsea will be a steal for any team who gets her.

Rutgers played one of the most impressive offensive games I've seen them play in a *long* time. The ball movement was crisp, well-advised shots were taken, and they didn't turn the ball over much. They outplayed UConn tonight, and they get my congratulations for doing so.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/14/05 10:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They played well, and won a deserved victory. Interesting for me though was the fact that UConn played like crap and still had a shot at it until almost the end.

I think Rutgers will be in trouble away from the RAC in the tourney's later rounds.

Newton played maybe the best I've ever seen her, she does appear to be a good W prospect.

Geno quote of the day: "We were like the Ray Charles family trying to run our offense"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: