RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey Dex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
herrade

PostPosted: 02/12/05 7:22 pm    ::: Hey Dex Reply Reply with quote

is that you on the other board or someone else? i can't believe those fools over there!

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 02/12/05 10:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's not me, but I've got my popcorn. I figured the site was for women, so I would respect that. Plus Ms. Lady told me not to bother to respond when I told her I should go over there and have some fun. But I'm nosey and a member gave me her login so I've been keeping up. The problem with this "wnba" person is she's trying to make sense with these people. If it were me, I would have went in there and spoke their language. Is the one that she was going back and forth with the woman you said was a little off? If so, I see exactly what you mean.

Speak of the devil, there was a good article in the Post, I know how contradictory that sounds, but it was about Spoon at the girls PSAL Bronx championships showing love to the kids. I wonder why stuff like that doesn't get posted over there by so called fans. At least it is something true and positive.
herrade

PostPosted: 02/13/05 8:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Is the one that she was going back and forth with the woman you said was a little off? If so, I see exactly what you mean.

that's not the one, actually, but now you get a sense of how loaded with crazies that board is.

i don't know how it got to be so bad, but if you're still watching you'll see that i'm gone. those people don't deserve the crumbs they're getting. like i said, and i really believe this, they prefer to live in fantasy, and they've driven all the sane folks off the board.

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 02/13/05 11:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I stopped watching after my response to you last night. I decided double shots at the bar were more entertaining. It's terrible that there are so few boards for fans to have legit discussions, even if it is to gossip, at least gossip responsibly. If that's not the crazy woman, then damn, I don't want to meet the crazy one. I liked the part about how she said Spoon flirted with her which she felt validated all of her assumptions. LOL I see logic, objectivity and modesty are not strong points. If people went up to Spoon and she was reserved and detatched, they'd hate her and say she had an attitude and was aloof. But because she's actually nice to people and at least fronts like she cares about what they're saying, she's a flirt. If that's the case, me and Spoon should have like 3 kids by now.

In other news, I notice Spoon is now being addressed as former Liberty point guard. If logic were to be used, that opens up a whole can of worms. Maybe it'll all make sense in Denver.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: