RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Look out Norman, here come the Twins!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 07/29/05 11:40 pm    ::: Look out Norman, here come the Twins! Reply Reply with quote

http://www.contracostatimes.com/mld/cctimes/email/sports/12253278.htm

Quote:
Piedmont High School graduate Courtney Paris finally came home Tuesday after spending much of the past seven weeks all over the globe.

But there's no time to rest. She and her sister Ashley are packing for Norman, Okla. They leave Saturday to start college at the University of Oklahoma. They are getting an early start before the fall semester begins in late August.

I can't wait to see them in crimson and cream.... FINALLY, we will have a true low post threat.

bullsky

PostPosted: 07/29/05 11:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Finally the good outside shooters of the Sooners might get some open shots. You have to think people will double down or at least sag down into the paint against them. Watch out Big 12, The Paris Twins are on their way! Laughing

tag3

PostPosted: 08/24/05 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And watch the marvelous Leah Rush do even more this year, since the twins' presence will free her up. It'll be nice seeing Leah post-game without split lips and eye "shiners" from having to guard posts much bigger than her.

The big question is, which former Sooner starter will be sitting to make way for Ashley? Chelsi Welch? Laura Andrews? Surely not Erin Higgins, who seemingly can't slump badly enough to ever lose her starting spot. Who will the starting 5 be?

mysticsfan07

PostPosted: 08/24/05 4:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The starting 5 should be:
Britney Brown
Erin Higgins
Leah Rush
Ashley Paris
Courtney Paris

dwalkfan22

PostPosted: 08/25/05 11:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't really follow U. of Oklahoma bball but I'm a fan now.. I luv Courtney n Ashley.. Cali gurls baby! Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: