RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

USA Women's Gameday: 8/15 vs. Spain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mmaniac

PostPosted: 08/15/08 2:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Chinese may have been cheering because they might be the organized cheer teams that each of the sponsors companies have. They send them out to venues which are empty to cheer both teams.

who knows

The one upside is that I think our bench got a little humility. Yes they are good, but a little immature at times and I think they overlooked Spain. After halftime the ship was righted and we cruised. We did look a little sloppy and didn't seem to have a lot of hustle.

braveniler58

PostPosted: 08/15/08 6:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DTP wrote:
braveniler58 wrote:
jap wrote:
Dee looks like she's ready to fight. Laughing

Quote:
Meanwhile Diana and friend Isabel Sanchez get a warning to stop the rough housing. But the two are obviously joking around and have a good relationship.

Ignorant comment by the commentator for the nbc website Rolling Eyes

I don't see what's so ignorant about it, I must be missing something. Isabel is my girl though, I'm mad I didn't get a chance to watch her... I hate myself for falling asleep.

Dee was obviously upset and was talking to the ref about it. I really fail to see how anybody could take that as a joke between the two. It wasn't.

PostPosted: 08/15/08 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

braveniler58 wrote:
DTP wrote:
braveniler58 wrote:
jap wrote:
Dee looks like she's ready to fight. Laughing

Quote:
Meanwhile Diana and friend Isabel Sanchez get a warning to stop the rough housing. But the two are obviously joking around and have a good relationship.

Ignorant comment by the commentator for the nbc website Rolling Eyes

I don't see what's so ignorant about it, I must be missing something. Isabel is my girl though, I'm mad I didn't get a chance to watch her... I hate myself for falling asleep.

Dee was obviously upset and was talking to the ref about it. I really fail to see how anybody could take that as a joke between the two. It wasn't.

Well, if Dee was not indulging in, shall we say "picturesque speech?" - I could see how the uninitiated might suspect she might be joking. I mean, if one tends to associate Dee's anger with expletive city, one might be confused about how serious she really is. Laughing

PostPosted: 08/15/08 6:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I do believe that the on-line commentator had his tongue firmly in his cheek. Razz

ulynxfan

PostPosted: 08/15/08 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

thatGAgirl wrote:
Well, looks I recorded two hours of soccer Rolling Eyes

LMAO, i did the same thing, luckily i woke up at half-time, to watch the rest of the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Olympics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: