RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Becky at NBA All Star Weekend, Who Else?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/04/05 2:13 pm    ::: Becky at NBA All Star Weekend, Who Else? Reply Reply with quote

I just read Becky Hammon is participating in that 3 on 3 competition at All Star weekend, with one active, one retired and one WNBA player per team.

LL won last year with Derek Fisher and Magic. Anyone know who else is playing? It's not on the all star game's web site.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 02/04/05 2:43 pm    ::: Re: Becky at NBA All Star Weekend, Who Else? Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Her teammates for that competition are current Nuggets point guard Andre Miller and the franchise's all-time leading scorer, Alex English.

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/nuggets/article/0,1713,BDC_2452_3522726,00.html

My guess is Diana and some others players hanging around here will be included. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing TNT's Kenny Smith get crossed-over again Idea

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/04/05 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Becky is going to represent Denver. Interesting...
How about a NY team with The Ballerina, Tim "Fugazzi" Thomas and Michael Ray Richardson?
Disfunctional, anyone?

PostPosted: 02/05/05 11:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diane will be participating in the 3 on 3. Her partners will be Dan Majerle and probably Shawn Marion. It will depend on whether Shawn is invited to go or not.

BBallFanCT729

PostPosted: 02/05/05 5:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
Diana will be participating in the 3 on 3. Her partners will be Dan Majerle and probably Shawn Marion. It will depend on whether Shawn is invited to go or not.

Are they going to try and three-point shoot the opponent to death?

dtsnms

PostPosted: 02/06/05 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
Diane will be participating in the 3 on 3. Her partners will be Dan Majerle and probably Shawn Marion. It will depend on whether Shawn is invited to go or not.

Damn, I thought the NBA players were usually 8-10th on the team (ie Derek Fisher and I think Marko Jaric last year). That's a hell of a squad!

Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/06/05 12:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I should see Becky play tonight. I'm in Naperville for a couple Blaze games.

BCBG25

PostPosted: 02/06/05 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

Damn, I thought the NBA players were usually 8-10th on the team (ie Derek Fisher and I think Marko Jaric last year). That's a hell of a squad!

I believe Becky once lined up with Allan Houston (who had knees at the time) and Willis Reed for a similar competition. Didn't Magic play with LL last year or the year before?
I remember Jennifer Azzi, even tho she was already retired, playing with Steve Kerr and some other guy from SA last year too.

PostPosted: 02/07/05 8:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, Becky teamed up w/ Allan Houston in a shoot out competition. It wasn't a 3-on-3 like last year. Last year was Jen Azzi in SA, LL in LA and wasn't it Ticha w/ Sacto???

BCBG25 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

I believe Becky once lined up with Allan Houston (who had knees at the time) and Willis Reed for a similar competition. Didn't Magic play with LL last year or the year before?
I remember Jennifer Azzi, even tho she was already retired, playing with Steve Kerr and some other guy from SA last year too.

icey23

PostPosted: 02/07/05 11:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lisa and Magic has been in it for the last 2 years.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: