RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Catchings, Hoffman and Brown

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slovydal

PostPosted: 02/06/05 1:01 pm    ::: Catchings, Hoffman and Brown Reply Reply with quote

No, not the law firm - I saw the Chicago Blaze last night with about 100 of their biggest fans. Talk about poor attendance! Nothing in the Tribune about the game this morning either. The Chicago WNBA team is going to have their work cut out for them!
Ebony made a shot from the floor as she was falling backwards. I saw Shaq do that about five years ago in L.A. Incredible highlight play if only it would make the local news.
Tamika was unbelieveable as usual. Of course she was making the players around her better rather than "being the star of the team" but she couldn't help but outshine everyone else.
Coretta didn't play much - a little out of control (ofensive fouls) Kinda Dixon-esque really. She did a have a sweet right handed hook shot.
Fun game. I recommend a Blaze game to anyone near Chicago. - Naperville is a classy town!

sambista

PostPosted: 02/06/05 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yeah, but if oprah buys the first season tix - "EV.RY.BO.DY GETS SEASON TICKETS! EV.RY.BO.DY GETS SEASON TICKETS!" - and urges everyone to go out and buy some, too, they'll be set.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: