RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:19 am    ::: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

gave me a great recipe for your pre-game dinner tonight!

INGREDIENTS:
· 1 oversized extra large rabbit, cut in pieces
· 1/2 cup Douglas defense
· Whalen spice to taste
· 3 tablespoons Taj leadership and inside presence
· 1 cup minced onion-faced Nykesha drives
· 1 Tomato head to stir things up
· 2 cups of Asjha revenge factor
· 2 cups sour puss whining from Mystics fans in the morning

PREPARATION:
In a Phone Booth, combine ½ cup defense with 1/2 teaspoon Whalen spice.. Add rabbit pieces and shake to coat with defense, Asjha revenge factor, Nykesha drives, and Taj leadership. Heat Post Office with 3-point shooting to 450°. Sauté rabbit until browned on all sides. Serve with a side dish of humility and a dessert of crow! Note: Make sure you have enough tissues handy to support the Mystics fans in the morning!

ENJOY! Laughing

stever

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...red or white wine with that? Wink

dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:

I believe white with blue trim will go with it tonight!

caune

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:

Bourbon and branch would go good with rabbit stew Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:31 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

ENJOY! Laughing

thanks dts, but I don't cook! Rolling Eyes

I guess I'll just buy something at the phone booth. I hear tonite's special is pasta with SUN DRIED UP tomatoes (grown in Richie's own garden.) Wink

ripleydc

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:

actually, I've got a fine vintage champagne on ice for celebration AFTER the game. Very Happy

dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:36 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

ENJOY! Laughing

thanks dts, but I don't cook! Rolling Eyes

I guess I'll just buy something at the phone booth. I hear tonite's special is pasta with SUN DRIED UP tomatoes (grown in Richie's own garden.) Wink

Laughing
By the way, I heard the half time show is supposed to be that new Jessica Simpson video with the special remake of "These Sneakers Were Made for Walking" starring Alana.

ripleydc

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:44 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
By the way, I heard the half time show is supposed to be that new Jessica Simpson video with the special remake of "These Sneakers Were Made for Walking" starring Alana.

I heard that too!

I particularly like the line...

These Sneaks were made for walking...and they'll WALK ALL OVER YOU.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 9:46 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

I heard that too!

I particularly like the line...

These Sneaks were made for walking...and they'll WALK ALL OVER YOU.

It's going to be a long day...pace yourself ripley, don't blow out all your good lines this morning.

Oops, did I say blow out? I must have been thinking about what the Sun did last time they were in Washington!

ripleydc

PostPosted: 08/11/05 10:05 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

Oops, did I say blow out? I must have been thinking about what the Sun did last time they were in Washington!

hmmm, your memory's failing you dts. check the schedule. The Sun did indeed go home with the win, but it was a 2 pt-er, nowhere near a blow out. and, Alana was injured and didn't play. that's why she's so excited this morning...it's the first time she faces the Sun since last year's playoffs. and, as you no doubt recall, she embarrassed herself up at the reservation and now can't wait for the chance to repair her reputation. Exclamation

....Sun, Sun, Sun...here Alana comes. Very Happy

btw, dts, you're right about pacing myself. I really should get back to work.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 10:22 am    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
dtsnms wrote:

hmmm, your memory's failing you dts. check the schedule. The Sun did indeed go home with the win, but it was a 2 pt-er, nowhere near a blow out. and, Alana was injured and didn't play. that's why she's so excited this morning...it's the first time she faces the Sun since last year's playoffs. and, as you no doubt recall, she embarrassed herself up at the reservation and now can't wait for the chance to repair her reputation. Exclamation

....Sun, Sun, Sun...here Alana comes. Very Happy

btw, dts, you're right about pacing myself. I really should get back to work.

Me too. Enjoy and good luck. I really won't be too upset if we get beat tonight. At least it keeps Detroit out!

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 08/11/05 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:

What wine to drink with rabbit?

Light reds such as Beaujolais and Pinot and full-bodied whites such as chardonnay should do the trick. In the classic French lapin a la moutarde, rabbit with mustard sauce, the wine used in the cooking is often an Alsatian riesling. This could also be the wine you drink with the dish. Or you could try a gewürztraminer or white Rhone.

bonne apetite, MOMMY Razz Razz Razz

PostPosted: 08/11/05 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bigsportzbabe wrote:
stever wrote:

Light reds such as Beaujolais and Pinot and full-bodied whites such as chardonnay should do the trick. In the classic French lapin a la moutarde, rabbit with mustard sauce, the wine used in the cooking is often an Alsatian riesling. This could also be the wine you drink with the dish. Or you could try a gewürztraminer or white Rhone.

hmmm, got to hand it to you bsb, you're brave. Shocked

first you've got SpongeBill Squarepants hunting you and now you're pissing off the Mutant Wabbit! Wink Wink

dtsnms

PostPosted: 08/11/05 11:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ripleydc wrote:
bigsportzbabe wrote:
stever wrote:

hmmm, got to hand it to you bsb, you're brave. Shocked

first you've got SpongeBill Squarepants hunting you and now you're pissing off the Mutant Wabbit! Wink Wink

But she's under the protection shield of the "Connecticut Sun Are My Mommies" Banner, so she has nothing to worry about. Rabbit stew tonight!

Jimi3

PostPosted: 08/11/05 12:00 pm    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I really won't be too upset if we get beat tonight. At least it keeps Detroit out!

The support group for Lynx fans appreciates your FINE attitude. Keeping Detroit out is a knoble goal.Exclamation The Lynx have to do their part to help themselves tonight but all contributions are gratefully accepted. Laughing

PostPosted: 08/11/05 12:08 pm    ::: Re: Hey Ripley! My Lindsay Mini-Bobble... Reply Reply with quote

Jimi3 wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
I really won't be too upset if we get beat tonight. At least it keeps Detroit out!

The support group for Lynx fans appreciates your FINE attitude. Keeping Detroit out is a knoble goal.Exclamation The Lynx have to do their part to help themselves tonight but all contributions are gratefully accepted. Laughing

I am torn about the CT/WASH game. As part of the Lynx fans support group, a Mystics win would be very nice and helpful. But, as a Lindsay/Sun fan it's always great when the Sun win.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: