RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Info About The Sporting News Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicman 55

PostPosted: 04/18/08 11:58 pm    ::: Info About The Sporting News Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge Reply Reply with quote

The actual purpose of this message is to invite you to join the Points Contributed Group for the Sporting News Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge. We have a really special collection of people in our Weekly NBA Group and I very much appreciate how well everyone works together to try to help each other do well in the Game.

Due to the fact that we actually do have some of the very best and most capable Fantasy Game Managers in our various Groups, we ask each of you to seriously consider placing PtCnt before your Team Name so that our entire Group can get the good publicity each time one of our members appears on the National Leaderboard.

Here is the information that you will need to join us. This is the link to sign up for the Weekly Sporting News Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge:
http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com/hoops/playoffs/basic/home.html
This Game is sponsored by SportingNews.com. You enter the Login and Password just under the Sporting News logo near the top left section of the page. The Password you will need is musicman.

As some of you already know, we have a Yahoo Sports Group. I have already posted a List of the Top 100 Players for the Regular Season Salary Cap Challenge. That is the Game on which the Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge is based. In addition the Combined Power Rankings for all 30 NBA Teams according to 6 Quality Computer Rating Systems are posted there.

We are always looking for new members for the Yahoo Sports Group so if you are interested in either of these Features, please join us. Here is the link to the Yahoo Sports Group website: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rebkell_Junkies/
One of us will be more than happy to approve you for membership if you decide to join us.

I would like to thank each of our members for all that they have done to help make Points Contributed "The Best Fantasy Group Around." We ask you to please add PtCnt before your Team Name and we hope that several of you will decide to join our Group for this year's NBA Playoffs.

I will next post a message detailing the fundamentals of the Sporting News Playoff Fantasy Hoops Challenge. That should be helpful if you have never participated in any of the Salary Cap Games. The first actual Playoff Game is scheduled to start at 12:30 P.M. on Saturday, April 19. I hope that you will enjoy watching the NBA Playoffs this year. Good Luck to everyone with your Selections.

Phil Zorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: