RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

poster ideas for Wed Tarnado Alert??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jersey_stupka

Location: Outer loop of the Capital Beltway heading towards the new National Zoo

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:35 pm    ::: poster ideas for Wed Tarnado Alert?? Reply Reply with quote

alright tarnado fans...

what are we going to do for signs at MSG on Wednesday??

a little help here, por favor... Idea ???

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Congratulations On Your Escape.

At Least You Didn't End Up In LA.

How's Your Hand?

F_Patty_Coalition

Tari...More Heart In Her "Broken" Hand Than Our Three Captains Combined

What Do Blaze And Yoko Ono Have In Common? Too Much.

In other news, I hear the whole FBC should be in attendance to cheer Tari.
Smoovie

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I love that one

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
jersey_stupka

Location: Outer loop of the Capital Beltway heading towards the new National Zoo

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TOTALLY LOL, DEX!!!

THINK MY FAV IS "HOW'S YOUR HAND?"

ON SECOND THOUGHT, I'M CRYIN'....DAYUM YOU, FFO!!!

WE WOULD TOTALLY ROCK THIS YEAR WITH THE TARNADO...

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:

I love that one

the players didn`t trade Tari.....why trash them?

PostPosted: 07/24/05 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

yeah the 3 captains didn't trade her...but whatever happened, it seems like they didn't fight real hard to keep her as a teammate. Not really in a position to know what happened but regardless...how about we show Tari some love on Wednesday. she helped brung us to the dance since she joined the Libbies in 2000 and she was magic!!

PostPosted: 07/24/05 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There were only 2 current players with Lib connections that had Tari's back in 2004, Elena and Spoon. Other than that it was players from around the league. Hello, Spoon didn't even play for the Libs in 2004 yet was still acting like more of a captain than those 3. Elena was the only Lib that acted like a true teamate to Tari. The other 3 were too busy trying not to say the wrong thing.

If it were any one of them in the same situation, Tari would have had their back personally, professionally, loud and proud. So why does Tari, who has given so much to the entire organization have to bend Spoon's long distance ear from May to September when her 3 captains are sitting right there? Why does Elena, who wasn't even there when Tari was carrying this team, have to be the one teamate with a clue on what being a captain means? It's not even about the hand, think of everything else Tari was going through.

Again, I ask why the hell does a team of 11 need 3, THREE captains with the same damn personality? What does that accomplish? When they did have Tari's back they acted like it had to be some secret covert operation to stay in Blaze and Patty's good graces. Cover Your Own Ass is not the motto of a real captain.
sambista

PostPosted: 07/24/05 9:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i won't be at the game, but how 'bout keeping it simple? i heart tari. still speaks volumes.

plus, something like that is more likely to get on tv.

PostPosted: 07/24/05 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
i won't be at the game, but how 'bout keeping it simple? i heart tari. still speaks volumes.

plus, something like that is more likely to get on tv.

Or just a Tarnado Warning.

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium
Liable to walk upon the scene

PostPosted: 07/25/05 5:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Quote:
Or just a Tarnado Warning.

yeah, pilight, i agree...a simple welcome and weather warning will do...

you're not just saying that cuz you're a comet fan are you, and now reaping the benefits of the mummy are you??? Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 07/25/05 5:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FBC wrote:
Quote:
Why does Elena, who wasn't even there when Tari was carrying this team, have to be the one teamate with a clue on what being a captain means?

if you saw the libs at houston game...remember the 2 min that Chance played her...at one point Tarnado was next to Elena at the free throw lane. Nova reaches over pats Tari on the back as a welcome. Tari returns the gesture.

That was sweet of Elena. And good things have again started to happen for Nova. Where she looked lost and awful for the first half of the season, she has started to look more confident and is really contributing.

I also remember the Conf Finals when we lost to USunn. Elena was playin' very raggedity. She took the last shot, missed. But what i remember most is that Elena took the bullet for losing that game in her post game remarks. That takes some guts.

anyway this thread is about Tari... Laughing

Its like the job...when the boss gets on one person (tari, in this case), and coworkers (the co caps) want to stay on the boss' good side (FFO)...they are choosing between the person and the boss. Kind of crappy cuz while the boss has the power, the management still want approval and love from their employees. ironically when the staff gives that approval however implicitly it only emboldens the management.

tarnado could have easily played for the libs to the end like Sue, but why stay where you are not appreciated. Or shd i say won't renew your contract. The thing that i hate is that Tari got no love or respect from the FFO that she brought the team to the finals due to her tough play. That's why the fans have to speak up come Wed.

PostPosted: 07/25/05 5:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FBC wrote:
Quote:
Why does Elena, who wasn't even there when Tari was carrying this team, have to be the one teamate with a clue on what being a captain means?

if you saw the libs at houston game...remember the 2 min that Chance played her...at one point Tarnado was next to Elena at the free throw lane. Nova reaches over pats Tari on the back as a welcome. Tari returns the gesture.

That was sweet of Elena. And good things have again started to happen for Nova. Where she looked lost and awful for the first half of the season, she has started to look more confident and is really contributing.

I also remember the Conf Finals when we lost to USunn. Elena was playin' very raggedity. She took the last shot, missed. But what i remember most is that Elena took the bullet for losing that game in her post game remarks. That takes some guts.

anyway this thread is about Tari... Laughing

Its like the job...when the boss gets on one person (tari, in this case), and coworkers (the co caps) want to stay on the boss' good side (FFO)...they are choosing between the person and the boss. Kind of crappy cuz while the boss has the power, the management still want approval and love from their employees. ironically when the staff gives that approval however implicitly it only emboldens the management.

tarnado could have easily played for the libs to the end like Sue, but why stay where you are not appreciated. Or shd i say won't renew your contract. The thing that i hate is that Tari got no love or respect from the FFO that she brought the team to the finals due to her tough play. That's why the fans have to speak up come Wed.

PostPosted: 07/25/05 7:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Elena was the only Lib that acted like a true teamate to Tari. The other 3 were too busy trying not to say the wrong thing.

do you really think they could have made a difference?

PostPosted: 07/25/05 8:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some can bring the TARNADO ALERT, others can bring the I HEART TARI ones, as long as you bring it because that's all The Tarnado did: SHE ALWAYS BROUGHT IT

PostPosted: 07/25/05 8:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i vote i heart tari because it shows her the love and it's easy to make the connection to the idea that it's the new york fans that love her.

i'll bring a sign, but i'm not going to get into that mess of passing them around like i did last year.

PostPosted: 07/25/05 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok, guys, take whatever you want to take, just make sure you're on tv again, ok?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: