RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Taurasi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peaceplease

PostPosted: 07/20/05 6:02 pm    ::: Taurasi Reply Reply with quote

Is she still out? Anybody know?

PEACE
Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 07/20/05 6:11 pm    ::: Re: Taurasi Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:

I haven't heard, but have her in my lineup for tomorrow. If I hear anything, I will be sure to post it on here.

I found this link about DT
http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/preview?gid=20050721006&prov=ap

not much info...still uncertain whether she will play or not...but I am not taking the chance.

and this one about LJ
http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/news?slug=ap-storm-jackson&prov=ap&type=lgns

peaceplease

PostPosted: 07/20/05 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the links Catch24. I think I'll leave her out of my lineup for now also. I just dont want to chance a DNP. Maybe we will know more tomorrow.

PEACE
Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 07/20/05 9:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:
Thanks for the links Catch24. I think I'll leave her out of my lineup for now also. I just dont want to chance a DNP. Maybe we will know more tomorrow.

You are very welcome! I sure hope she is back on the court by Saturday when I am going to San Antonio for the game against Phoenix!!!!!!

peaceplease

PostPosted: 07/20/05 9:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh I hope so too! That sounds like a lot of fun! How far are you from SA? Have a great time! Very Happy

PEACE
Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 07/21/05 3:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cheryleggleston wrote:
Oh I hope so too! That sounds like a lot of fun! How far are you from SA? Have a great time! Very Happy

Thank you very much....I plan to have a great time. I have never seen DT play in person and am so looking forward to it. Going to drive down Sat. morning..hang around on the riverwalk...go to the game that night and then hang around some more on the riverwalk afterwards..lol....then will be drving back on Sunday. I am in Arlington..so it's about a 5 hr drive. Sure would be so nice if we could get a WNBA team in the Dallas area!!! I am working on getting to Houston in August to see the Comets and Storm play. A group of 6 of us plan to rent a condo in Galveston and then 2 of us (only bball fans of the bunch..lol) will drive up to Houston to see the game..then stay in Galveston for a few more days. Hope the hurricanes stay away Wink
Good luck on your scores today, will be interesting to see if DT plays.

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 07/21/05 3:34 pm    ::: Tamika turns 26 today! Reply Reply with quote

Tamika turns 26 today Exclamation

1carol

PostPosted: 07/21/05 4:41 pm    ::: Re: Taurasi Reply Reply with quote

Catch24Rules wrote:
cheryleggleston wrote:

I haven't heard, but have her in my lineup for tomorrow. If I hear anything, I will be sure to post it on here.

I found this link about DT
http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/preview?gid=20050721006&prov=ap

not much info...still uncertain whether she will play or not...but I am not taking the chance.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=44894

Taurasi is back in lineup
By Matt Paulson, Tribune
July 20, 2005
Diana Taurasi will be back in the Mercury starting lineup tonight against New York after missing Phoenix's last game with a bruised right knee.

Taurasi, who was injured July 13 against Charlotte and sat out Friday vs. Washington, went through her first full practice since the injury Wednesday and said she is at full strength. "It's 100 percent," she said of her knee. "I'm ready to go."

Coach Carrie Graf said her point guard looks like her old self. "You wouldn't even know she injured her knee," Graf said. "If anything, the couple of days probably got her refreshed. She's got pep in her step."
Does this answer any questions??
Yay & HoooRay..... Goooo Mercury

Catch24Rules

PostPosted: 07/22/05 3:41 am    ::: Re: Tamika turns 26 today! Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
Tamika turns 26 today Exclamation

Yeah Admiral...had her as my pick in TT...was hoping that with it being her birthday, it might put a little extra spark in her game, but looks like it had opposite effect Sad
And shame on me for not checking back and seeing that post on DT..glad she is back playing and am looking forward to seeing her play on Saturday, but sure wish I had kept her in lineup yesterday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: