RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What the hell is NL wearing???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeiraNY

PostPosted: 07/19/05 7:55 pm    ::: What the hell is NL wearing??? Reply Reply with quote

What's up w/ that nasty ass shirt she's wearing?? Good Lord, can someone take Pam Ward's jacket & give it to Nancy....better yet, I guarantee Pam is only wearing a T-shirt underneath that jacket...shudder!

jersey_stupka

Location: Outer loop of the Capital Beltway heading towards the new National Zoo

PostPosted: 07/19/05 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

keira..what is wrong with nancy showing a little cleavage??? LMAO
do you think she cut that keyhole in her sweater right before airtime??? i say if youre gonna show that much chest...make sure you apply the same makeup you do to your face...

Location: Outer loop of the Capital Beltway heading towards the new National Zoo

PostPosted: 07/19/05 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

oh man, potter is making perfect sense...get her in the top spot...

and bibb...she does look bad..lol...but i don't care...get her in

PostPosted: 07/19/05 10:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

opps...wrong thread re potter...man, i am tired...

PostPosted: 07/20/05 8:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have laughed out loud the last two Tuesday nights because during half time, the little make up lady for ESPN goes over and "touches up" NL's make up...I guess she didn't see that shine coming off the boobs.

I have to think that is not an expense ESPN has for the men who do commentary.

NL...how much did she pimp the Mercury during this game? Don't get me wrong, I like the Merc and think they have the stuff to make a run, but please, spare me Nancy's droning.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 07/20/05 8:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dani thought she saw hair between her boobs! I told her no dear that's just freckles...

Keegan

PostPosted: 07/20/05 8:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think the garish outfit is to distract from the viewers realising what gibberish she is spouting out.
kinkitola

PostPosted: 07/20/05 9:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

isn't that what her collegen lips are for?

PostPosted: 07/20/05 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

kinkitola wrote:

It pays to have "backup systems".
KeiraNY

PostPosted: 07/20/05 10:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's not the cleavage per se that baffles me...it's the fact that it looked like she took that shirt out of the hamper and threw it over her head. Not to mention that it looked like the "freckles" -- as DTS stated-- looked like they've jumped on to her shirt & vice versa.

A little make up Nance....c'mon girl!!!

quote="jersey_stupka"]keira..what is wrong with nancy showing a little cleavage??? LMAO
do you think she cut that keyhole in her sweater right before airtime??? i say if youre gonna show that much chest...make sure you apply the same makeup you do to your face...[/quote]

1carol

PostPosted: 07/21/05 4:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
It's not the cleavage per se that baffles me...it's the fact that it looked like she took that shirt out of the hamper and threw it over her head. Not to mention that it looked like the "freckles" -- as DTS stated-- looked like they've jumped on to her shirt & vice versa.

quote="jersey_stupka"]keira..what is wrong with nancy showing a little cleavage??? LMAO
do you think she cut that keyhole in her sweater right before airtime??? i say if youre gonna show that much chest...make sure you apply the same makeup you do to your face...

Quote:
kinkitola wrote:

I wish someone would tell NL or the makeup person that bare lips look better than the whiteish chalk looking crap on her lips. In person, she doesn't have collegen lips, so it has to be what she puts on them Rolling Eyes

1carol

PostPosted: 07/21/05 4:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:

Quote:
kinkitola wrote:

I wish someone would tell NL or the makeup person that bare lips look better than the whiteish chalk looking crap on her lips. In person, she doesn't have collegen lips, so it has to be what she puts on them Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: