RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Free Agents
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 01/17/05 12:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

demya is my hero. she should be wherever she wants to be.

PostPosted: 01/17/05 1:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dahling Mel, one can stay positive and hope that Bethany meets the same fate as Camille Cooper. I honestly believe that if the Libs draft someone that's better than her, she'll be shipped out.

I doubt the Libs are THAT stupid to pass someone better just for Bethany. Also, remember Summer Erb MAY be en route to NY too...oh Lord. The suffering of a Liberty fan!! <sigh>

BCBG25 wrote:
Keira, "dahling", we know Donaphin is not going anywhere but the Garden locker room. Or should I say dressing room, since she's a ballerina? Wink

4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 01/18/05 10:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tiffani Johnson has got to go...she is an absolute insult to any uniform in the WNBA. She does have those three seconds in a game where she can be brilliant...but then the lights go out. She is not a player you can count on for the duration of even one game, much less a season.

Sorry someone feels they cannot change their tune in the light of reality...come over to the light, pilight....

Having said that, now that Coach Scottie is gone, if Van brings in a "real" BIGs coach that can unlock whatever keeps Donnette Michelle from being the player she is in Europe, maybe that coach can put the same boot up the rear of Johnson and get whatever is left of her brilliance out of her.

It is too bad that the Comets did not take advantage of the greatness of PJK...I loved the minutes I was blessed to see her in Comets Red.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 01/18/05 11:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wonder how big (S)Tiffani would do in CT with Taj, Nykesha and Debbie on her ass. Mike doesn't appear to take any shit either. Interesting thought if there's no other Center that fits the bill.

Queenie

PostPosted: 01/18/05 4:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quiche Lorraine, dts, you want everyone in Connecticut, don't you?

PostPosted: 01/18/05 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nope Tari or Schu would be just fine, but I gotta think of my opts right? Very Happy One is just fine.

With all our rooks last year though, we gotta have some cap space I would think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: