RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Duffy and Hoskins to play overseas.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 07/10/07 1:42 pm    ::: Duffy and Hoskins to play overseas..... Reply Reply with quote

http://www.daytondailynews.com/s/content/oh/story/sports/high-schools/2007/07/02/ddn070207duffy.html

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 07/10/07 1:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sorry about the link, it was there a few minutes ago. I read the article myself.... Confused

" My best seasons in the WNBA have been the two that I spent in Indiana. Not only did I get the chance to play in front of some of the most passionate fans in the WNBA, but I also had an incredible opportunity to play alongside one of the best players in the history of the game in Tamika Catchings. " ANNA DEFORGE.
AAEmotion

PostPosted: 07/10/07 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

00NDROCKS wrote:
Sorry about the link, it was there a few minutes ago. I read the article myself.... Confused

Don't worry - it's back up. The DDN has a habbit of letting their articles go walk about online ...

PostPosted: 07/10/07 7:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'chump change' <snort>

seriously though, i wonder what the not top tier players make when they go abroad? we all know about the sweet deals of lj, sue and dee, but what about the non-stars? anyone have any insights?

PostPosted: 07/10/07 10:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I know of one former college player (best in her league) cut from WNBA camp last year that made in the $30,000 range. I think 20-30 is pretty common for non-WNBA players.

00NDROCKS

PostPosted: 07/11/07 6:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BBFan23 wrote:
I know of one former college player (best in her league) cut from WNBA camp last year that made in the $30,000 range. I think 20-30 is pretty common for non-WNBA players.

But when you play abroad it's tax free. Is this right ??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: