Phoenix @ L.A.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 07/02/05 11:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Streaks wrote:
icey23 wrote:
LL the PG Tonight 6 assist.

while no one on Phoenix is anywhere close to acting like a point guard.

WHAT GUARDS??? There's so many forwards on the team, you can't find the guards...

mercfan3

PostPosted: 07/02/05 11:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

shyguy1701 wrote:
Streaks wrote:
icey23 wrote:
LL the PG Tonight 6 assist.

while no one on Phoenix is anywhere close to acting like a point guard.

WHAT GUARDS??? There's so many forwards on the team, you can't find the guards...

Taurasi had seven assists...

Don't look at her turnovers though....But I'm going to be like Geno, and count her turnovers as assists (they probably were... for the Sparks..) So Di actually had 13 assists.... Very Happy

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/03/05 12:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmm... kinda glad I chose to go to the movies instead of watching this one.
War of the Worlds or Sparks vs. Phoenix - kinda hard to tell which was the bigger ass-kicking!

PostPosted: 07/03/05 12:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Hmmm... kinda glad I chose to go to the movies instead of watching this one.
War of the Worlds or Sparks vs. Phoenix - kinda hard to tell which was the bigger ass-kicking!

I saw the last 10 minutes of this game. Prior to this I saw Madagascar and Madison's Rythym and Booms fireworks program. Best line in Madagascar sums up some of the recent wins, losses and other things that's been happening in the WNBA...

"Well this sucks."

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/03/05 3:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

rebkell wrote:
Jammer are you having a 'Pass me a effin cigarette, Scooter" moment?

I'm starting to like Bibby ball, I have for the last 3 or 4 games, they can still implode, but they are running some half court in the 2nd half, I think Henry knows what he's doing, so far I give him a B, he looks more like 'The Thinker' over there than a maniac, need to check his pulse to see if he's still there. Wink

lol! Scooter, where's my cigarettes?

The Sparks are looking pretty good. I've got the 5.1 surround speakers on my computer and Bibby, I think it's him, is like yelling over on the left side of my room. It's kind of wild. mrs jammer's nodding off in the chair and she keeps stirring saying, "Who's that yelling outside?" "I'm like, gee honey, I don't know." lol!

PostPosted: 07/03/05 6:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Taurasi, Mercury suffer from offensive droughts
Quote:
"She asked to guard her," Sparks coach Henry Bibby said of Holdsclaw. "I think Holdsclaw played one of the best defensive games I've seen played. I thought she took (Taurasi) out of her game."

PostPosted: 07/03/05 7:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
I've got the 5.1 surround speakers on my computer and Bibby, I think it's him, is like yelling over on the left side of my room. It's kind of wild. mrs jammer's nodding off in the chair and she keeps stirring saying, "Who's that yelling outside?" "I'm like, gee honey, I don't know." lol!

jammer, that was a nutcase fan. even anne and who-was-that? wondered who in the hell was making all that noise behind them. the guy asked, "did we mic him up?" i'd have sent an assistant coach over there to kindly tell him that the players couldn't hear the real coach over his noise.

PostPosted: 07/03/05 5:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
I've got the 5.1 surround speakers on my computer and Bibby, I think it's him, is like yelling over on the left side of my room. It's kind of wild. mrs jammer's nodding off in the chair and she keeps stirring saying, "Who's that yelling outside?" "I'm like, gee honey, I don't know." lol!

jammer, that was a nutcase fan. even anne and who-was-that? wondered who in the hell was making all that noise behind them. the guy asked, "did we mic him up?" i'd have sent an assistant coach over there to kindly tell him that the players couldn't hear the real coach over his noise.

Well who's the guy in Phoenix making that God awful noise down there that sounds like CAUNE whupping CAM's ass and Cam LIKING it.

PostPosted: 07/03/05 7:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

the Sparks looked AMAZING yesterday - i guess this 'motion offense' thing is working out, huh? the added benefit of Taurasi (that 'who is #3 on phoenix?' post was friggin' hysterical!) jackin' up threes like there's nothing else she knows how to do or something, and from WAY behind the line, well, that was a gift for LA, but somewhat disturbing for the rest of us, i think. perhaps the Claw deserves some credit as well for shutting down Di. whatever, i've always hated the Sparks (you know, it's required for all Lib fans) but they REALLY impressed me yesterday. they were passing the ball beautifully, and their shots were landing because their offense is working. dayum! and, i find it thrilling to see Whitmore play this well - i always knew she had this in her, so even though she plays for the enemy i'm relieved to see her flourish. i'm NOT! looking forward to the Lib's visit to the Staples Center. we may get our asses handed to us on the pretty pony's back...

oh, and did my pwetty liddle pony huhrt huh head wast night? aaawwwww. she can be a bit of a drama queen - pony was back in the game pretty darn quick. i was actually rooting for LL to get that triple double. great stuff, LA.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: