RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

ASG "Kick Off" at the Mohegan Sun

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liveitup!

PostPosted: 06/30/05 11:59 am    ::: ASG "Kick Off" at the Mohegan Sun Reply Reply with quote

Tonight is being billed as the ASG Kick Off Celebration, and the game is on NBA TV. I know that today is the deadline for mail-in votes....but as with political elections, who knows if they are really going to affect things.....anyone want to hazard a guess as to whether or not they might announce some/all of the ASG players tonight?

gumption72

PostPosted: 06/30/05 4:18 pm    ::: Re: ASG "Kick Off" at the Mohegan Sun Reply Reply with quote

liveitup! wrote:
Tonight is being billed as the ASG Kick Off Celebration, and the game is on NBA TV. I know that today is the deadline for mail-in votes....but as with political elections, who knows if they are really going to affect things.....anyone want to hazard a guess as to whether or not they might announce some/all of the ASG players tonight?

<hearing the drumroll in my head> Razz Let there be no chad issues!

Please pardon me if this is dumb question, but is there an established side of the court that the East / West team typically sits on? For example, like in the Mohegan, would the West bench be in front of section 14 or 17? Thanks.

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 06/30/05 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

in 2003 the East sat on the Liberty bench, if that helps

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: