RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liberty Game Tomorrow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lib Fan

PostPosted: 06/29/05 5:58 pm    ::: Liberty Game Tomorrow Reply Reply with quote

I think tomorrows game will be very important to the Liberty. After losing to Charlotte, being able to beat Sacramento will be a real shot in the arm that the Liberty needs. We have to keep up with Wahington and take advantage of Indiana and Detroit slipping. I hope Pat will make the best use of the bench and not wait to make changes.

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 06/29/05 11:48 pm    ::: Re: Liberty Game Tomorrow Reply Reply with quote

Lib Fan wrote:
I think tomorrows game will be very important to the Liberty. After losing to Charlotte, being able to beat Sacramento will be a real shot in the arm that the Liberty needs. We have to keep up with Wahington and take advantage of Indiana and Detroit slipping. I hope Pat will make the best use of the bench and not wait to make changes.

The Libs tend to play up (or down) to the level of the competition.....we cannot dig ourselves into a -12 point hole by the middle of the first half.....if we do, the Monarchs are not going to let us back into the game.....my guess is the first seven minutes will tell us which team has shown up

PostPosted: 06/30/05 1:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm wondering if NY might make a roster move by this weekend, if not sooner. A source in Ann Arbor told me today the Libs have called Jennifer Smith(Michigan '04) to NY for a look-see. MIght a salary dump by July 1 be imminent, a la Stinson yesterday?
Jenn Smith had a good winter playing for an Eastern(Czech?)European team. She was a late cut in the Shock training camp last year.

bigsportzbabe

PostPosted: 06/30/05 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

stever wrote:
I'm wondering if NY might make a roster move by this weekend, if not sooner. A source in Ann Arbor told me today the Libs have called Jennifer Smith(Michigan '04) to NY for a look-see. MIght a salary dump by July 1 be imminent, a la Stinson yesterday?
Jenn Smith had a good winter playing for an Eastern(Czech?)European team. She was a late cut in the Shock training camp last year.

well she`d only get a rookie salary, they could dump Erin without anybody knowing it

i know that Jenn`s a center...is she a banger..a rebounder ..i`m not up on the college game

PostPosted: 06/30/05 6:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/323730p-276731c.html

loree gets her garden debut tonight. i'm guessing tamara will be looking for a job soon.

PostPosted: 06/30/05 10:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmm...it could be either or. Erin is pretty useless but has a much better shot than Tamara. T-Moore has better ball handling skills, but not a great shot (at least not that she's shown). If L-Moore is the real deal, then I'd say T-Moore is gone.

herrade wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/story/323730p-276731c.html

loree gets her garden debut tonight. i'm guessing tamara will be looking for a job soon.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 06/30/05 2:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cappie told me that her and the rest of the girls(including coach stringer) will be in the house tonight to cheer on chelsea. So if you see them don't be shy... Wink

Lior

PostPosted: 06/30/05 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
Hmmm...it could be either or. Erin is pretty useless but has a much better shot than Tamara. T-Moore has better ball handling skills, but not a great shot (at least not that she's shown). If L-Moore is the real deal, then I'd say T-Moore is gone.

But if Loree is the real deal then Becky and VJ are both playing the 2 and Erin is more useless than ever before, no?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: