RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Debbie Does Ron For Doing Kayte

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 06/28/05 9:50 am    ::: Debbie Does Ron For Doing Kayte Reply Reply with quote

Between 'Doing Detroit' in full jihab (see below) to spying on fellow citizens, to publicly goring the FBI for not wanting her help, to poking the eyes out, print-wise, of noted terrorist sympathizers like Oprah Winfrey and Steven Spielberg-- it is AMAZING that spunky little Debbie Schlussel still finds time for the WNBA.

In a rare time-out from her frequently recurring psychotic breaks, Debbie makes time again as she tries humor, rather than her customary vitriol, to dispatch Chicago Sun-Times columnist Ron Rapoport.

Debbie writes

Quote:
In his zeal to call me a "creep," Chicago Sun Times sports "columnist" Ron Rapoport invented and attributed to me a quote I never wrote or uttered, in his column in yesterday's edition of the paper. Rapoport wrote:
"OK, who's the bigger creep? . . . or conservative commentator Debbie Schlussel, who wrote, "Patrick looks like a woman, as opposed to the 169 players in the WNBA, who look like men.''

Where did I write that? It's not in my anti-WNBA column, to which he is referring. Rapoport is so LAZY, he didn't bother to read my column at all. Instead, he merely plagiarized a sentence from WNBA player Kayte Christensen's Arizona Republic column attacking me, and falsely presented it as a quote from my column. It ISN'T. Some journalist.
(Article continues)

Write to Debbie
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/06/sports_jayson_b.html#comments

Write to Ron
http://www.suntimes.com/output/rapoport/cst-spt-rap22.html

bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 06/28/05 3:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

From the Music to Our Ears Department:

A WNBA fan registered at Debbie's site to leave this comment on Debbie's 'Sports' Jayson Blair: Chicago Sun Times Sports Columnist Plagiarizes WNBA Player, Fabricates to Attack Me' column. http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/06/sports_jayson_b.html#comments

Quote:
I can name a reason for him [columnist Rapoport] plagarizing a WNBA player....WNBA players can write awesome stories. Unlike Debbie Schlussel. Especially Kayte Christensen and her interesting stories on the road and stuff...who would want to pass that up to read one of Debbie's insulting stories? Not me!
-Posted by: Sharon Ringstaff at June 27, 2005 03:02 AM

caune

PostPosted: 06/28/05 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bluewolfvii wrote:
From the Music to Our Ears Department:

A WNBA fan registered at Debbie's site to leave this comment on Debbie's 'Sports' Jayson Blair: Chicago Sun Times Sports Columnist Plagiarizes WNBA Player, Fabricates to Attack Me' column. http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/06/sports_jayson_b.html#comments

Quote:
I can name a reason for him [columnist Rapoport] plagarizing a WNBA player....WNBA players can write awesome stories. Unlike Debbie Schlussel. Especially Kayte Christensen and her interesting stories on the road and stuff...who would want to pass that up to read one of Debbie's insulting stories? Not me!
-Posted by: Sharon Ringstaff at June 27, 2005 03:02 AM

LOL, Sharon is a long time Merc STH, and obviously very smart and witty;)

PostPosted: 06/28/05 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Did you all see this?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/WNBAFan85/DebbiesNewLook.jpg

Here's all related from Schlussel's website itself!:

WHEN JUNIOR REPORTERS ATTACK Smile

Look Lady
I am sick and tired of reading your stupid stories of when you continuously diss Anna Deforge. Anna is the nicest person ever and I have NEVER thought of her to be a bad role model. My definition of a bad role model would be Debbie Schlussel.When I was Mercury junior reporter in 2003, I interviewed Kayte Christensen, Lisa Harrison, and Anna Deforge. In the lockerroom after the game Anna had so many interviews and finally after a while had time for herself. But she took some time to answer as many questions as I wanted to ask her. Not only that, she joked around and made me feel less nervous. Anna is an excellent role model for anyone because she worked so hard to get back into the WNBA and now she's one of the leading scorers for the Mercury. Just because your stuck writing stories for your shitty website don't diss Anna because her job is more fun. I can't wait til I am a journalist just like you so I can write stories about how STUPID you are. Oh Debbie, I have a surprise for you! For being a great role model..oh wait thats Anna sorry, I meant for being an ass hole, I decided to take some time and fix your ugly picture..don't get me wrong, the job was really hard because I had to make it so good. Ok are you ready?!?!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/WNBAFan85/DebbiesNewLook.jpg

SUPRISE!!

I Mercurtized you! Now your picture doesn't look scary! You look great in that Anna Jersey Smile

Oh yeah I would like to say one thing to Anna!

Anna-Don't listen to her! Your the greatest role model ever! I never forgot how you stopped what you were doing to take questions from a junior reporter especially with the late notice! It was a great experience Thanks!

And to Kayte because her story was awesome!

Debbie you might want to consider a Mercury game, they are soo fun! You don't know what your missing!

Sincerely,

Sharon Ringstaff
Former Junior Reporter
PHOENIX MERCURY FAN!!

P.S. Its so insulting how you didn't reply to the 2 emails I sent you! Man I took some time to email you!

Posted by: Sharon Ringstaff [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 25, 2005 11:03 PM

Sharon,

Let me give you your first scoop...Debbie has cooties, chews gum while writing her columns, and says Brittney Spears is a bimbo.

Nice pic of the new Debbie, but you forgot the horns and should have painted a "kick me" sign on her.

I'm glad you put mean, ole Debbie in her place! You are going to be the new Molly Ivins or Cokie Roberts.

Posted by: Jeff_W [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 26, 2005 01:40 PM

Haha I thought the Anna Deforge Jersey was enough. Plus with the look on her face you can already tell she's the devil without the horns.

I'm just so sad Debbie hasn't commented on my work! Just kidding.

Posted by: Sharon Ringstaff [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 27, 2005 12:31 AM

Hey Debbie Guess what!! People are writing into the AZ Republic in full support of Kayte's article..looks like your going down!! What are you going to write next? Hey you should write a story about my Debbie Schlussel artwork! Put some rumors about me in there!! That sounds like fun doesn't it!? You haven't dissed a Mercury fan yet! Oh yeah and I'm still waiting for those replies...

Posted by: Sharon Ringstaff [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 28, 2005 02:34 AM

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2005/06/when_wnba_playe.html#comments

bluewolfvii

PostPosted: 06/28/05 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ROFLMAO!!!!! FOLKS YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT! Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation SHARON RINGSTAFF IS A LEDGE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: