RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Cathy Joens (in Spain)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 01/05/05 4:54 am    ::: Cathy Joens (in Spain) Reply Reply with quote

I hope that Cathy gets another shot with the Liberty, I'm still mad they didn't keep her over Thorn (where is she playing?).

JOENS, IN GOOD FORM And WITH EXCELLENT SHOT IN HIS FIRST TRAINING

the new American eaves of the Puig d´en Valls, Cathy Joens, it has surprised in his first sessions of training to the técnicos when being in good physical form, in spite of taking six months without playing, and with excellent percentage of shot. The player arrived Sunday and she trained Monday and yesterday, in double session, with the equipment.

"Its physical state is very good, in spite of taking long time without playing, which demonstrates that time has been taken care of and takes training. It has been in the entrenos at the same level that its companions without problems. Ademés, seems that it assimilates systems répidamente. Més surprising it has been its performance in the shot lists, since it has an excellent hand ", it commented yesterday the técnico Jordi Fernéndez.

http://www.ligafemenina.com/no/not-02723.htm

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 01/05/05 8:45 am    ::: Re: Cathy Joens (in Spain) Reply Reply with quote

I hope she comes back to the Libs too...Erin Thorn has outlived her usefulness...it was a mistake to cut her!!

Where's Erin Thorn playing?? Her backyard maybe!! LOL!! I really don't know. Isn't she in Israel? Or was that last year??

Str8_Butta33 wrote:
I hope that Cathy gets another shot with the Liberty, I'm still mad they didn't keep her over Thorn (where is she playing?).

JOENS, IN GOOD FORM And WITH EXCELLENT SHOT IN HIS FIRST TRAINING

the new American eaves of the Puig d´en Valls, Cathy Joens, it has surprised in his first sessions of training to the técnicos when being in good physical form, in spite of taking six months without playing, and with excellent percentage of shot. The player arrived Sunday and she trained Monday and yesterday, in double session, with the equipment.

"Its physical state is very good, in spite of taking long time without playing, which demonstrates that time has been taken care of and takes training. It has been in the entrenos at the same level that its companions without problems. Ademés, seems that it assimilates systems répidamente. Més surprising it has been its performance in the shot lists, since it has an excellent hand ", it commented yesterday the técnico Jordi Fernéndez.

http://www.ligafemenina.com/no/not-02723.htm

Lior

PostPosted: 01/05/05 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was last year, but I see why you got confused with all the Liberty players we have here this season Very Happy

BCBG25

PostPosted: 01/05/05 11:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GoLib, you're overdue for a midseason report on our girls Wink

PostPosted: 01/05/05 11:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

BCBG25 wrote:
GoLib, you're overdue for a midseason report on our girls Wink

Hehe, I promise to have one here by the weekend. Technically I'm not too late cause the regualr season resumes on Monday, this week it's the cup 1/4 finals. I do hope you all have Safsal bookmarked for all your Libs in Israel happenings Smile

Sorry for hijacking the thread btw... you can have it back now lol I just don't know much about Joens' game

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 01/05/05 12:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for clarifying GoLib...

I guess my original answer still stands...'where is Erin Thorn playing?'...I still say her backyard in Utah!! Smile

GoLiberty03 wrote:
That was last year, but I see why you got confused with all the Liberty players we have here this season Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: