RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Top 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alepp03

PostPosted: 01/03/05 2:19 pm    ::: Top 25 Reply Reply with quote

Obviously ya gotta take these rankings with a grain of salt, especially with how this year has been going, but I am pretty keen on LSU, Duke, Baylor, Mich St, ND, and Ohio St.

After that, God only knows, but I must say I enjoy never knowing who is going to win, but at some point these upsets are gonna drive me nuts (well, unless Duke holds up, then I'll survive)

PostPosted: 01/03/05 5:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Duke is a surprise so far, and I do hope they can hold up. I said after the Tounament last year to watch out for Baylor...they are apparently playing solid basketball this year and should be there in March. ND and Ohio State are a refreshing sight in the rankings, too.

I cannot see the University of Texas staying in the Top 10 with their three losses...actually, I don't think they should have been #4 with two. That is really sad because I think Tiffani Jackson is going to be a great player in the W, especially after Conradt gets done with her in the next three years.

Alepp03

PostPosted: 01/03/05 6:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am convinced on Tiff Jackson, but I am less and less convinced on Heather Schreiber. She had a fabulous sophmore year, but since, I am not sure what the deal is. She's just not the force she once was.

Nina Norman is another Longhorn I am interested in. Is she going to be a PG in the WNBA?

Also, I would like to see Jamie Carey succeed in the WNBA, but I can't see her really progressing much past a backup. We'll see.

PostPosted: 01/03/05 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like Nina Norman's game but the decision making isn't quite there yet.

Heather Schreiber suffers from tweener syndrome.
4ever_bball_fan

PostPosted: 01/04/05 9:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agreed on Schreiber and Carey...Heather at least has some size to her. Jamie has the brains, but I am not sure how her body will hold up to the travel and such.

Nina is a weak point in the Lady Horns to me...I don't know what will happen come Tournament time, but decision making does seem to be her stumbling block. Her performance in the Tournament will probably make or break her for getting into the W.

Well, there's always Houston as a desparate possibility...LOL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: