RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

New Yahoo Sports Group For The WNBA Pick One Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iverson3ai1

PostPosted: 05/29/07 2:17 pm    ::: New Yahoo Sports Group For The WNBA Pick One Challenge Reply Reply with quote

Are you playing the WNBA Pick One Challenge? If so, there is a Yahoo Sports Group created for the members of the Rebkell's Junkies Group where we talk about just about everything related to the Fantasy Game.

Every day I post an updated Injury Report to try to keep our members from selecting a Player who does not play. At the start of each week, I also post some suggested Picks for each day in the upcoming week. I have just added the wnba.com Team Power Rankings today.

Phil does a lot of Statistical Features including the Most Popular Picks for each Day and the Top Statistical Picks of the Day based on a formula. He also has a lot of files that show the Top Players According to PAR for last season Overall, by Location, by Days of Rest, and by the Day of the Week.

Phil even has a file for the Top Rookies from this year's Pre-Season. Cheryl has the WNBA Schedule posted so that you can check to see which Teams are playing each day. And Cheryl and I are trying to make sure our Group members know whenever there is a Weekday Daytime Game.

Cheryl, par_out, and Erika have all been posting their ideas about Daily Picks as well. In addition I have posted links to Newspapers, Team websites, helpful Sports Links, Player Fan sites and the Players' Personal Sites along with a lot more interesting information.

I really believe that everyone who has checked out our Yahoo Group has been surprised that we have got so much helpful information posted already. So if you are interested in joining us, here is the link to our Group. http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rebkell_Junkies/

One of our current members will need to approve you before you can join so please send me your Pick One Challenge ID or Team Name along with whatever Name you would like our Group members to call you and I will approve you for membership. We all hope that you will check out our Group and like what we are doing.

Iverson3ai1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: