RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

How much do players earn for ASG?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liveitup!

PostPosted: 06/24/05 10:22 am    ::: How much do players earn for ASG? Reply Reply with quote

Does it make a difference whether they are voted on the team or chosen by the coaches? Does the league pay travel/expenses for all involved? Do they all stay at the Mohegan Sun hotel? A few years ago when I went to the ASG in DC, there were many players on hand for the festivities and pre-game Street Fair/JAM (not just ASG team members)...can we expect the same this year? Can you tell I'm getting excited about the ASG (the voting "irregularities" notwithstanding)?????

pilight

PostPosted: 06/24/05 10:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Players get a $2500 bonus for making the ASG regardless of how they are selected.

The league pays for travel and lodging, I presume they're being put up at the Mohegan Sun.

PostPosted: 06/24/05 10:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i fully expect many players will find a special appeal to being at the mohegan sun during the asg. this is basically vacation time for them. there are prolly some who're tired of seeing the same old faces but, on the other hand, this is a rare opportunity to commune will their fellow ballers without being rushed from one game to another. i'm getting pumped, too, and i have great expectations for donna o. to insist on some extra zest to this particular asg event.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: