RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Reb I think I get it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/30/04 11:35 pm    ::: Reb I think I get it! Reply Reply with quote

I rocked tonight; only got OSU to win wrong, but they covered on me. I stayed away from the BC points spread too. Very Happy

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/31/04 12:29 am    ::: Re: Reb I think I get it! Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
I rocked tonight; only got OSU to win wrong, but they covered on me. I stayed away from the BC points spread too. Very Happy

I'd say you're getting it, it's not a bad game, it has a lot of different strategies and it's got plenty of points opportunities, both ways ... It just took me a while to figure out how the scoring should work, or what was important, I knew all along I didn't want to force everyone to play a strict set of games, I wanted the freedom to pick and choose, I think the current setup will work well...

Keep playing and recruit if you can, under the current setup, there is still plenty of time to start playing.

Most people seem to like it fairly well, some have quit, but the majority have stuck with it.... if nothing else, it helps your basketball iq, you definitely have an interest in who's winning, and you tend to remember games you wouldn't have, that's one reason I like fantasy basketball so much, I know most all the players, and I wouldn't without something like the WVGM game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: