RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Shyguy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/15/04 9:03 pm    ::: Shyguy Reply Reply with quote

I was really hard for me not to tell you last month who I heard won Top Model. But, I heard a industry leak a few weeks ago, that Eva (the model I pick day one) had won. I wanted to tell you soooo bad, at the same time I didn't want to spoil it for you

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/15/04 9:12 pm    ::: Re: Shyguy Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
I was really hard for me not to tell you last month who I heard won Top Model. But, I heard a industry leak a few weeks ago, that Eva (the model I pick day one) had won. I wanted to tell you soooo bad, at the same time I didn't want to spoil it for you

I was rooting for Eva and Toccara the whole entire time. When they let Tocarra go, Eva was all I had left. I'm glad she won and not Amanda. Thanks for not spoiling the ending. Unfortunately, my video tape ran out during the middle of the show, I'll have to get a new tape and try recording the show again on Friday.

They start up a new cycle in the next few weeks. Don't know if I want to go through this again.

I think they should have a cycle that features female athletes to vie for America's Top Female Athletic Model. Serena, Lisa, Lauren, Sue, Mia Hamm, Lalia Ali, among others. Put them all into one apartment for 12 weeks and let's see if the (sorry for the pun) 'sparks' really fly then!

Smoovie

PostPosted: 12/29/04 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey Shy, I found something you might like

http://www.daveyandgoliath.org/

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.•´*~Smoov
Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/29/04 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Smoovie wrote:
Hey Shy, I found something you might like

http://www.daveyandgoliath.org/

Thanks. I used to watch D&G when I was a kid. I'm no Davey...but I'm no you-know-who either.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/29/04 9:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shy, you gotta stop this POing the Prof...what did you do this time?

Richard 77

PostPosted: 12/29/04 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
Shy, you gotta stop this POing the Prof...what did you do this time?

I wasn't trying to PO anyone. I posted my opinion as to why Chicago won't (and it won't) bring in a WNBA team. He was the one who got all huffy because I changed one word in the thread title. If thread titles weren't meant to be changed, the function wouldn't be there. Now he and the King of the Trolls are trying to rile me. Not going to happen.

I used to think I knew of two lurkers who probably read these messages. Kilzer is one, he practally admitted so (No hard feelings, NK?, I have new respect for you), CYa is the other. I'm betting the King is probably here as well. I have no probs with NK coming here, others want CYa to join, I've got no problem with that either. But if the King shows up, rebkell can kick his ass to the curb!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: