RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

2007 WNBA MOCK DRAFT (AFTER ELITE EIGHT) 3/27/2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RavenDog

PostPosted: 03/29/07 2:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Goring was recruited by UConn but she didn't have the grades and had to settle for junior college.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 03/29/07 2:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Goring was recruited by UConn but she didn't have the grades and had to settle for junior college.

Still wondering why you have Goring selected by the Mystics in the 2nd round, since the team already have Melvin, Sanford, McKiver-Miller, Teilane & Sy on their roster.

RavenDog

PostPosted: 03/29/07 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Washington and Goring:

It was a risk/reward pick and I'm not overly confident with Washington's current centers for different reasons.

Should Goring get into shape and become more focused she could become quite an asset with her size and strength.

Is there a player you prefer at this pick?

sportsfan48

PostPosted: 03/29/07 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CB wrote:
Very Happy and I don't want/know E. Murphy for the Comets #14 pick.

I think you would like Murphy in Houston. Her game is similar to Janeth's...except I think she is a little bigger and faster wouldn't be a point backup. She would be a nice backup for Swoopes.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 03/29/07 3:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RavenDog wrote:
Washington and Goring:

It was a risk/reward pick and I'm not overly confident with Washington's current centers for different reasons.

Should Goring get into shape and become more focused she could become quite an asset with her size and strength.

Is there a player you prefer at this pick?

I'm not sure whether or not the Mystics are going to select Shay Doron with the #19 Pick but according to your mock draft they wont be able to do it on the 3rd round. Jillian Robbins or Sidney Spencer would be a nice pick-up at #19.

RavenDog

PostPosted: 03/29/07 7:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think once the first 17 players are picked the rest of the picks are anyones guess. So Robbins, Doron and all those guys could go anywhere, if not picked earlier.

CB

PostPosted: 03/29/07 7:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sportsfan48 wrote:
CB wrote:
Very Happy and I don't want/know E. Murphy for the Comets #14 pick.

I think you would like Murphy in Houston. Her game is similar to Janeth's...except I think she is a little bigger and faster wouldn't be a point backup. She would be a nice backup for Swoopes.

Thanks, but it's Janeth herself and what's right that is most important and it is important that J can cover the point for a few minutes too. IMO. Smile

Str8_Butta

PostPosted: 03/29/07 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
RavenDog wrote:

Still wondering why you have Goring selected by the Mystics in the 2nd round, since the team already have Melvin, Sanford, McKiver-Miller, Teilane & Sy on their roster.

I want Goring in NY, I hope Blaze doesn't screw it up and pass on her if she's available Evil or Very Mad .

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: