RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Reb, can you go...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/28/04 2:47 pm    ::: Reb, can you go... Reply Reply with quote

and check and see if I filled out the week right? I missed today.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/28/04 4:29 pm    ::: Re: Reb, can you go... Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
and check and see if I filled out the week right? I missed today.

Ok, I looked it over, you only selected games for the Top50 contest, that's fine.
But I noticed a couple of things, that I doubt you did on purpose:

Game#
64 Ark @ Georgia -- you didn't pick either team to win
65. GW @ BC -- you didn't select the spread points, which is totally fine, you're not required to pick a team if you don't want to, so that might have been on purpose or an oversight, if you don't feel good about picking the points for a game, then pass it up, that is the optional part, totally your discretion. The real and main object is to try to get as many points as you can per game, but if you don't like the pointspread, then it's best to probably stay away from it, and not risk losing points on it.

68 Duke @ Auburn -- you didn't pick either team to win
73. Tenn @ ODU -- you picked a team to clear the points, but you didn't select how much you wanted to risk on it, It does no good to pick a team to clear the points if you don't select how much you want to risk on it, I figured that was an oversight on your part... it won't hurt or help you when you select someone to clear the points, but don't risk anything on it.

There is no real reason to not pick a team to win or lose, you don't get anything if you miss, but you get 4 points if they win, so there is no advantage to not picking a winner or loser, check them out and see if you understand what I'm saying...

Reb

dtsnms

PostPosted: 12/28/04 4:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

okay I think I got it now. I think I updated, thinking it changed more than one day at a time if I clicked on any day.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 12/28/04 4:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
okay I think I got it now. I think I updated, thinking it changed more than one day at a time if I clicked on any day.

Ok, no, each button is for one day only, that is a bit confusing, but I wanted to show the entire weeks games on one screen, but since the games expire, I couldn't easily make it where each push of the button, updated everything, and also, the way it is, doesn't force you to make picks in games you don't want to play, as in you might only want to pick Wednesday's games in a particular contest, and don't want to pick Thursday's games at all, as you try to improve your overall average.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: