RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Grr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 06/08/05 1:17 pm    ::: Grr Reply Reply with quote

Having a hard time with this lineup today. Can't get Leslie, Jackson, Taurasi, and Claw unless I take Mandisa Stevenson. I hate taking players that I know won't play. I would do it with Grubin for -.6 but it still won't fit.

By the numbers, the logical play is to dump Leslie for Burse. LL against the post poor Merc and Jae on the second half of a back-to-back taking on the too tall Shock after getting punched by Lo-Jack gives me pause on that.

I'm not passing up The Claw or D. I've experimented with several lineups that either don't have LL or don't have LJ. I think I have one I like...

I'm taking the Snell. May Paul Hogan have mercy on my soul.

PostPosted: 06/08/05 1:28 pm    ::: Re: Grr Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Having a hard time with this lineup today. Can't get Leslie, Jackson, Taurasi, and Claw unless I take Mandisa Stevenson. I hate taking players that I know won't play. I would do it with Grubin for -.6 but it still won't fit.

By the numbers, the logical play is to dump Leslie for Burse. LL against the post poor Merc and Jae on the second half of a back-to-back taking on the too tall Shock after getting punched by Lo-Jack gives me pause on that.

I'm not passing up The Claw or D. I've experimented with several lineups that either don't have LL or don't have LJ. I think I have one I like...

Take Batkovic

RM619

PostPosted: 06/08/05 2:53 pm    ::: Re: Grr Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
pilight wrote:

Take Batkovic

I'm sure most are having issues with their l/u's. If I don't have any more brain freezes, my final looks like this:

DT
Nolan
Claw
Ford
JB
LA

I'd like to borrow some of that mercy....good luck

PUmatty

PostPosted: 06/08/05 3:12 pm    ::: Re: Grr Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
pilight wrote:

Take Batkovic

Thanks! I hadn't thought of her. Now I can make a line-up I feel OK with.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/08/05 3:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You guys know that you can put in lineups in advance, these prices are like the stock market they fluctuate daily, if you spot a hot one, you can put in lineups in advance, kinda like playing options or futures, not really, but you get the idea.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 06/08/05 3:35 pm    ::: Re: Grr Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:

I'm sure most are having issues with their l/u's. If I don't have any more brain freezes, my final looks like this:

DT
Nolan
Claw
Ford
JB
LA

I'd like to borrow some of that mercy....good luck

I'm going with:

AD
DN
CH
LJ
SB
LA

I like it!

sambista

PostPosted: 06/08/05 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i can't believe i forgot to post a lineup. what was i thinking? argh!

PostPosted: 06/08/05 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sebibb wrote:
i can't believe i forgot to post a lineup. what was i thinking? argh!

Dang Bibb, what can I say, I opened up the selections all the way to the All Star break. I did that myself a couple of times on the WVGM game, after that I started always submitting the lineup in the morning, just to make sure I had live bodies, or at least some, then I'd fiddle with it later.

Well, maybe you'll get lucky, and it won't be a high scoring night. Alepp forgot one night too, but he/she is still in the thick of it, it's not insurmountable. Just keep your fingers crossed there aren't some big scores tonight.

sambista

PostPosted: 06/08/05 7:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

it's my own fault. i can't make my picks too early because then it becomes a thumb-sucking exercise. i just gotta do it and leave it alone. what really hacks me off is i was just sitting around yakkin' on the phone. not something noble like i missed it because i was putting in those extra hours at work or something. shoot. yeah, it looks like the usual suspects are faring poorly tonight on the court, but all the rvgmers will do better'n me tonight!

PostPosted: 06/09/05 8:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Having a really, really, REALLY hard time re-shuffling lineups now that Birdy's gone. I am horribly deficient in one position every time. But hey...I'll adjust.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: