RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

When and How often do the cost of players change?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kailua60

PostPosted: 06/06/05 11:42 am    ::: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

Since my home computer is on the blink - I always set the weekend games at work. Got nothing for Sunday - so either I forgot or the cost went up over 76? Embarassed

Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 06/06/05 12:03 pm    ::: Re: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

I noticed that too when re-setting my lineups for the week... I guess it's automatic? Not like in the WVGM where you can lock it in at the lower rate?

kailua60

PostPosted: 06/06/05 1:39 pm    ::: Re: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

Admiral_Needa wrote:
I noticed that too when re-setting my lineups for the week... I guess it's automatic? Not like in the WVGM where you can lock it in at the lower rate?

Thanks.

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/06/05 2:24 pm    ::: Re: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

kailua60 wrote:
Admiral_Needa wrote:

Thanks.

This isn't correct, well actually you are misinterpreting what you are seeing, if you put in a lineup, it is legal. The prices change daily or after games are played. But, if you put in a lineup, it is good, no matter what the selections show, the lineup on the right is your lineup, if it gets submitted, it should be good. But, if you decide to change, then you will have to use all new prices when you submit a new lineup or try to modify the one you have.

As far as Sunday, you evidently didn't put in a lineup, because you can't go over salary from a lineup you have already submitted.

The selections on the left side are current prices and it defaults when you come into that day to your current lineup, you can see what that lineup costs today, but it has no effect on the lineup you have already entered.

kailua60

PostPosted: 06/08/05 11:06 am    ::: Re: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

OK, based on your explanation, I can assume that for Friday I will not be disqualified - currently I show - COST 76.3 - CURRENT 74.9. Confused

rebkell
Site Admin

PostPosted: 06/08/05 2:40 pm    ::: Re: When and How often do the cost of players change? Reply Reply with quote

kailua60 wrote:
OK, based on your explanation, I can assume that for Friday I will not be disqualified - currently I show - COST 76.3 - CURRENT 74.9. Confused

Correct.

The left is the selection part, the right side is the official roster. If you decided you didn't like that lineup and wanted to make changes, then you would have to use all new prices, otherwise you are set. You should not be able to submit an illegal lineup.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Fantasy Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: