RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Becky Wants You to Check Her Out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 12/15/04 7:08 pm    ::: Becky Wants You to Check Her Out! Reply Reply with quote

Done and done... Wink

Quote:
Check her out as she does halftime analysis with host Al Trautwig during the next two Knicks home games. Make sure you tune in to check her out on Wednesday, December 15th and Sunday, December 19th at halftime!
Wednesday, December 15 - Knicks vs. Detroit Pistons on MSG Network :: 8:00 PM ET
Sunday, December 19 - Knicks vs. Utah Jazz on MSG Network :: 3:00 PM ET
http://www.wnba.com/liberty/news/hammon_msgnetwork_121404.html

herrade

PostPosted: 12/16/04 8:06 am    ::: Re: Becky Wants You to Check Her Out! Reply Reply with quote

i checked out becky last night, but i didn't get much of a view. unlike my cozy courtside seats for the liberty, my season tickets for the knix are in 214. gah. becky looked like a little action figure from where i was sitting. odly enough, she was dressed just like the garden slaves who bring the food to your seats: blue, long sleeve top, black pants.

patty was also there. she and becky presented something to danielle greene.

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 12/16/04 12:37 pm    ::: Re: Becky Wants You to Check Her Out! Reply Reply with quote

You have tix for the Knicks too Herrade??? Damn girl...give me a shout out every so often!! LOL!!

Seriously, my old boss has tix for the Knicks and he's in section 210. He used to give his tix to us on ocassion...once I got Chris (the security guard) to upgrade to me to behind the Knicks bench...pretty nifty!!

If you go on Sunday, say hello to my home boy Carlos Arroyo!!

herrade wrote:
i checked out becky last night, but i didn't get much of a view. unlike my cozy courtside seats for the liberty, my season tickets for the knix are in 214. gah. becky looked like a little action figure from where i was sitting. odly enough, she was dressed just like the garden slaves who bring the food to your seats: blue, long sleeve top, black pants.

patty was also there. she and becky presented something to danielle greene.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: