RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

East final prediction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 05/23/05 5:37 pm    ::: East final prediction Reply Reply with quote

Heat in four

PostPosted: 05/23/05 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Whoa, that's bold...I wouldn't go that far with a healthy Shaq, let alone a semi-healthy Shaq. Plus, Detroit knows the ropes.
I still think the Pistons are the better team and they're likely going all the way again, even tho I'd like the Heat to win for obvious reasons.
That coming from a Knicks fan! Shocked

PostPosted: 05/23/05 9:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Detroit steals one in Miami...Wade had a C-Rob/Lo-Jack night...

PostPosted: 05/24/05 1:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Both of my teams that I have predicted to play in the finals lost the first game. Confused

PEACE
RM619

PostPosted: 05/24/05 2:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Same here Cheryl. Of the two series, I give the Suns a better chance. Shaq baby, remember what Detroit did you your Laker team? DO IT MAN, JUST DO IT!!!!!

dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/24/05 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:
Same here Cheryl. Of the two series, I give the Suns a better chance. Shaq baby, remember what Detroit did you your Laker team? DO IT MAN, JUST DO IT!!!!!

He just isn't whole, that's obvious. I don't see it. Detroit is turning it loose, just like the Phil J. Laker teams; dog the season and crank it up for the trophy.

peaceplease

PostPosted: 05/25/05 7:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RM619 wrote:

Rick, I may have jinxed Phoenix! Surprised
I CANNOT believe they lost again IN Phoenix! Now they have to try to win in SA! GOOD LUCK! Rolling Eyes
I'm going more for Wade than Shaq. To me he was more MVP than Shaq this year. JMO tho! Wink

PEACE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: