RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

UConn announces home-away against the Big East

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WtnTrans

PostPosted: 05/23/05 12:42 pm    ::: UConn announces home-away against the Big East Reply Reply with quote

They will play Rutgers twice. Should be awesome games.

http://www.sportspagemagazine.com/published/UConn/big-east-announces-womens.shtml

dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/23/05 12:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

wow home schedule sucks. No Notre Dame, no Villanova, no DePaul, no Pitt (Shea factor only). Disappointing.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 05/23/05 1:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Repeat (Home & Away) (1)
Rutgers

I am *really* looking forward to this..and Cappie told me she is too,should be exciting to say the least Wink

dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/23/05 2:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MSUstudent31 wrote:
Repeat (Home & Away) (1)
Rutgers

I am *really* looking forward to this..and Cappie told me she is too,should be exciting to say the least Wink

I wonder if C.Viv can get the big girl in the offense; she hasn't used a real post in quite a while. I'll bet RU finds out how important Chelsea Newton really was to that team.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 05/23/05 2:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I agree Chelsea cannot be replaced. As far as the post goes I think Michelle will be instrumental next year. The big girl coming in(kia vaughn) will be HUGE for rutgers next year..getting her was the main reason Cappie decided to come back so she must be pretty good.

dtsnms

PostPosted: 05/23/05 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MSUstudent31 wrote:
I agree Chelsea cannot be replaced. As far as the post goes I think Michelle will be instrumental next year. The big girl coming in(kia vaughn) will be HUGE for rutgers next year..getting her was the main reason Cappie decided to come back so she must be pretty good.

That's what I mean; I don't remember CVS having someone of Vaughn's skills before. I may be wrong, but I don't recall reading her being very quick, like CVS likes to play on defense. Her strength and offensive skills will make her a stud if used well, but defense should be interesting. In any case, with Cappie, Ajavon, and Newton they will be a VERY tough team next year.

MSUstudent31

PostPosted: 05/23/05 2:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:

In any case, with Cappie, Ajavon, and Newton they will be a VERY tough team next year.

I hope so..im assuming you meant campbell and not newton considering chelsea is playing for the monarchs right now..lol. But UCONN will be tough aswell I think Ann and Barbara will do big things next year, and Charde will be even better and you guys also have a top recruiting class. I think this is the first peaceful conversaion ive ever had with a UCONN fan(the espn board is rough..lol).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: