RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

lib folk: some answers about edwige lawson

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sambista

PostPosted: 05/20/05 10:54 am    ::: lib folk: some answers about edwige lawson Reply Reply with quote

straight from the liberty office: first, there were some issues with the albany boxscore, but you can see now that lawson is listed (9 mins, 1-6, 0-3 from three, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 TOs, 1 pf, 3 pts. my unscientific conclusion: she was definitely in the mix, not just diddlin' around. i think we should keep her.) lawson's name is being added to the roster, but it has to be done by hq. learned something today, that although the team controls its own pages, the league controls the roster. i suppose that makes sense, in that the overall league players page can be coordinated. i was assured there was nothing mysterious or suspicious behind the absence of lawson in previous listings. (which is not to say she won't be cut, but i hope she's not.)

i feel better now. it might be interesting watching lawson and becky interact in the backcourt.

PostPosted: 05/20/05 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the update....so with Lawson the Libs will be one player over. Is Moore going to start the season on the IR because of her knee? Will Erin get cut?

sambista

PostPosted: 05/20/05 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

if moore goes on ir, that'll be 11 and one on ir, right? i still wouldn't mind losing thorn.

PostPosted: 05/20/05 12:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So you don't know anything about Moore's knee either? I think I would rather have KB than Erin

KeiraNY

PostPosted: 05/20/05 1:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Unless L-Moore starts the season on the IR, then Erin Thorn will most likely get cut. Then we'll have NO more excuses when having a 2 guard be a PG.

Thanks for the info bibb...I got a call from "Kitty" from the Garden reminding me about Sunday! LOL

Lib Fan wrote:
Thanks for the update....so with Lawson the Libs will be one player over. Is Moore going to start the season on the IR because of her knee? Will Erin get cut?

sambista

PostPosted: 05/20/05 3:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

what have i missed? who the hell is kitty? is that maddie's squeeze? or a timeless torch?

PostPosted: 05/20/05 4:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

She's a rep for the Libs I assume...she's not my rep but OK. I took the call anyway!! LOL!!

sebibb wrote:
what have i missed? who the hell is kitty? is that maddie's squeeze? or a timeless torch?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: