RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Watch Out Trump! Lauren Jackson Becoming Real Estate Mogul

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admiral_Needa

PostPosted: 12/07/04 5:28 pm    ::: Watch Out Trump! Lauren Jackson Becoming Real Estate Mogul Reply Reply with quote

So Lauren has a house and apartment in Canberra, a beach house on the coast, a condo in Seattle, and now a home in Sydney? Looks like Lauren likes to spread out... Wink

There was a short interview to go along with the article, both of which are not found in the online Aussie paper.

...And I like it how that even with a big picture and wide shot of Lauren, that her arms can't help themselves from extending far out of frame. Cool

Quote:
Steve Robilliard: we're very please to have a special guest with us at halftime in Lauren Jackson...
Lauren you had surgery, you had a wnba win, but firstly how's the recovery?

LJ: Really well.. I can't complain, just (you know) doing physio, doing rehab that I'm suppose to be doing..
yeah, I'm doing well

Steve: So you're quite please with the progress?

LJ: yeah, my foots healing very well. Every day I feel another inch forward so I'm....

Steve: and for for the medical minded, just give a quick summary on what you actually had done?

LJ: OK, I had an ankle reconstruction, a posterior clearance and arthroscope....
which is effectively three operations in one...
so in my wonderful, wonderful doctor Mark Sullivan is a wonderful man.

Steve: now tully bevilaqua is telling me that the party actually for you two at least hasn't really stopped.

LJ: no Tully and I have been living together ....and she's at my place right now and we're just having a whole lot of fun..
I mean she is playing really well, playing good basketball and one of my best friends..
So we're still celebrating, you know the win. I think we're watched it about twenty times ..... laugh

Steve: Assuming all goes well with your recovery, what will be your next action in Basketball?

LJ: I guess, I think I want to go to europe for a little while, probably about Feb or March...
After that obviously the WNBA ... go back to what's made me so successful thus far..

Steve: Thanks lauren, Basketball fans will get a chance to catch up with Lauren in Albury when the AIS play Canberra in a match down there...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: