RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Skims Named Official Underwear Partner of the W

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 10/30/23 5:10 pm    ::: Skims Named Official Underwear Partner of the W Reply Reply with quote

https://www.wnba.com/news/skims-name-official-underwear-partner-of-the-wnba

Quote:
“We’re thrilled to partner with the WNBA and to excite fans and female athletes through WNBA marquee events, brand activations, media, and campaigns,” said Kim Kardashian, Co-Founder & Creative Director, SKIMS. “We look forward to working together in amplifying our joint values of women empowerment and individual confidence.”

PostPosted: 10/30/23 5:31 pm    ::: Re: Skims Named Official Underwear Partner of the W Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
amplifying our joint values

Yeah, I guess underwear can do that.
Queenie

PostPosted: 10/30/23 6:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

gimme team-branded lingerie or I don't want to hear about it

PostPosted: 10/30/23 8:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
gimme team-branded lingerie or I don't want to hear about it

Laughing

Tbh, skims bras are the best bras I’ve ever owned, so I’m not mad.

I’m also not mad about the Kardashian marketing being a part of the WNBA. Say what you want about them, that family and their team are excellent at marketing.

PostPosted: 10/31/23 12:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Laughing

Tbh, skims bras are the best bras I’ve ever owned, so I’m not mad.

I’m also not mad about the Kardashian marketing being a part of the WNBA. Say what you want about them, that family and their team are excellent at marketing.

I know you're right but... Khardasians. Confused
zune69

PostPosted: 11/03/23 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm honestly a little shocked that the NBA would do business with K. Kardashian, and not for the reasons that people think....Wasn't she recently involved in some type of crypto scam....She even agreed to pay more than a million dollars to the SEC as part of a settlement agreement.

I guess it's all about the money (Skims gave the NBA some equity in their company)

Last edited by zune69 on 11/05/23 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
mercfan3

PostPosted: 11/04/23 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
I'm honestly a little shocked that the NBA would do business with K. Kardashian, and not for the reasons that people think....Wasn't she recently involved in some type of crypto scam that is still ongoing? (40m Lawsuit).... She even agreed to pay more than a million dollars to the SEC as part of a settlement agreement.

I guess it's all about the money (Skims gave the NBA some equity in their company)

I mean, Steph Curry was also involved in that.

It was just celebrities that signed on to an endorsement that was “hot” not realizing it was a scam.

PostPosted: 11/05/23 8:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
I'm honestly a little shocked that the NBA would do business with K. Kardashian, and not for the reasons that people think....Wasn't she recently involved in some type of crypto scam that is still ongoing? (40m Lawsuit).... She even agreed to pay more than a million dollars to the SEC as part of a settlement agreement.

I mean, Steph Curry was also involved in that.

It was just celebrities that signed on to an endorsement that was “hot” not realizing it was a scam.

Kim promoted a token (EMAX-EthereumMax) without telling people that she was paid 250k to promote it .....That's not the same as S. Curry...Steph was promoting a crypto exchange company (FTX)....He had no idea that the owner of the company was stealing money......And as I said in my previous post, Kim has done/said other questionable things.

That being said, Steph and some other athletes who made millions from FTX should have to pay a fine and give some of the money back.

pilight

PostPosted: 11/05/23 9:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess someone dumb enough to get involved in a cryptoscam might also be dumb enough to think somebody would promote something without compensation.

PostPosted: 11/05/23 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Right, let's blame the people who are being duped and give the scammer a pass Rolling Eyes

The same Kim Kardashian who said she flicked her little brother's penis when she changed his diapers.

The same Kim Kardashian who said black people should get over a trans man making racist comments.

The same Kim Kardashian sold her sex tape and lied about it.

Some of you will cape for some questionable people as long as they are rich/famous.

pilight

PostPosted: 11/05/23 11:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Right, let's blame the people who are being duped and give the scammer a pass Rolling Eyes

The scammer isn't whatever talking head they've hired for promo work. It's whoever created the electronic nothing being pitched.

PostPosted: 11/05/23 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
zune69 wrote:

The scammer isn't whatever talking head they've hired for promo work. It's whoever created the electronic nothing being pitched.

She still played a key role in the scam...Why hide the fact that you were being compensated to push a token?.... Kim was part of the chain.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: