RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 09/12/23 8:38 pm    ::: The Next Reply Reply with quote

The Next currently features Diana a split second before she kicked Sylvia Fowles in the gut. I am one who is still outraged that she was not ejected for that, which could have caused serious injury.

By the way, as a Duke fan, I remain outraged that Christian Laettner was not ejected for putting his foot on a downed Kentucky player's chest.

This is not about which college or pro team they play for - it's about unsportsmanlike conduct that can cause serious injury. In the heat of the moment, I don't think Laettner could control how much pressure he put on the Kentucky player's chest.

Also funny (to me) is the comment in the article that Diana is now playing little to no defense. My question is: how can you tell since she's never played much defense. Only thing of interest is getting the ball into her basket - either by a shot or a pass. Now if you're a Debbie Antonelli "shoot until your arm falls off" then you might not appreciate the comment.

~rAf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: