RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

LOCK HIM UP!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 04/05/23 10:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Even if he's convicted the next Republican president will pardon him.

There is zero chance of him receiving any meaningful penalty.

There's zero chance of a conviction.
All of these charges will fail. Even if some end up being appealed.

There's a reason why no one else went forward with these charges.

Don't be surprised when it sets in that Pandora's Box has been opened.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/05/23 10:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
pilight wrote:
Even if he's convicted the next Republican president will pardon him.

There is zero chance of him receiving any meaningful penalty.

There's zero chance of a conviction.
All of these charges will fail. Even if some end up being appealed.

There's a reason why no one else went forward with these charges.

Don't be surprised when it sets in that Pandora's Box has been opened.

"Zero chance" may be a bit hyperbolic, but yeah - don't hold your breath, I'd say. I'm still waiting for the (far less debatable) indictments for misdeeds in the GA election.

As I watched a news segment on all this, I'm thinking about how
A: he's already sucked away bazillions of tax $$ for all his extraordinary government benefits (secret service, etc.), and
B: This entire mockery of the legal system is only gonna cost taxpayers MORE bazillions of dollars. I wish some credible organization could keep tabs on how excessive a drain he's been on taxpayer funds, AND MAKE IT A CAMPAIGN TALKING POINT.
C: For more campaign fodder, we ought to utilize his cases to illustrate the gross inequity in our hugely flawed legal system.

PostPosted: 04/13/23 4:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
He is under FBI criminal investigation for violating the Espionage Act.

Holy cow!

He more than likely tried to (or did) sell classified information about Nukes to Saudi Arabia and/or Russia.

"Did"....? That's scary - no way to pull THAT *ship* back into the harbor. I certainly could believe he'd do such a thing for $$$$. Shocked

I saw some clickbait headline that said if Trump just promised to not run in '24, all this drama could end, no charges pressed. IF THAT HAPPENED, that's an utter miscarriage of any justice we have left in this country.

Every major leader in the country could be indicted for corruption of some form. Look at SCJ Thomas. Half a million but they were "gifts from friends." And they'll continue to be gifts from friends unless he strays off his mission. I'm of the opinion that no one gets to high office unless they are owned by some vested interest or another.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 04/18/23 12:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
Every major leader in the country could be indicted for corruption of some form. Look at SCJ Thomas. Half a million but they were "gifts from friends." And they'll continue to be gifts from friends unless he strays off his mission. I'm of the opinion that no one gets to high office unless they are owned by some vested interest or another.

That story died once it was pointed out that there was no requirement to report gifts until a very recent change to the guidelines. Essentially a big nothing burger there.

One of the hypocrites pointing the finger at Clarence Thomas for his nonexistent violations was AOC, who recently came under fire for accepting gifts worth tens of thousands of dollars for attending the Met Gala:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2023/03/02/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-likely-violated-ethics-laws-with-met-gala-appearance-says-house-ethics-office/?sh=796f1723693b

These are actual violations of House ethics and federal law. Also, she didn't pay for any of her gifts UNTIL a House investigation was formally opened. This coming after she had illegally funneled PAC money to her boyfriend just a couple of years earlier.

But of course, I don't see anyone here complaining about THAT.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/18/23 1:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
One of the hypocrites pointing the finger at Clarence Thomas for his nonexistent violations(so you ARE still believing Tucker and Sean....Laughing ) was AOC, who recently came under fire for accepting gifts worth tens of thousands of dollars for attending the Met Gala:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverson/2023/03/02/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-likely-violated-ethics-laws-with-met-gala-appearance-says-house-ethics-office/?sh=796f1723693b
These are actual violations of House ethics and federal law. Also, she didn't pay for any of her gifts UNTIL a House investigation was formally opened. This coming after she had illegally funneled PAC money to her boyfriend just a couple of years earlier.

Ri-i-i-i-ght. And you shouldn't see that. Apparently you didn't finish reading the article you linked:
Quote:
Through a spokesperson, Ocasio-Cortez’s acknowledged the tardy payments but said she didn’t think they constituted a violation of House rules.
“The congresswoman finds these delays unacceptable, and she has taken several steps to ensure nothing of this nature will happen again,” said Communications Director Lauren Hitt in a statement.
“Even after OCE’s exhaustive review of the congresswoman’s personal communications, there is no record of the congresswoman refusing to pay for these expenses,” said Hitt. “To the contrary, there are several explicit, documented communications, from prior to OCE’s review, that show the congresswoman understood that she had to pay for these expenses from her own personal funds—as she ultimately did. We are confident the Ethics Committee will dismiss this matter.”

Dude, your trolling is getting pretty feeble these days. Laughing

PostPosted: 04/18/23 4:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
One of the hypocrites pointing the finger at Clarence Thomas for his nonexistent violations(so you ARE still believing Tucker and Sean....Laughing ) was AOC, who recently came under fire for accepting gifts worth tens of thousands of dollars for attending the Met Gala:

Ri-i-i-i-ght. And you shouldn't see that. Apparently you didn't finish reading the article you linked:
Quote:
Through a spokesperson, Ocasio-Cortez’s acknowledged the tardy payments but said she didn’t think they constituted a violation of House rules.
“The congresswoman finds these delays unacceptable, and she has taken several steps to ensure nothing of this nature will happen again,” said Communications Director Lauren Hitt in a statement.
“Even after OCE’s exhaustive review of the congresswoman’s personal communications, there is no record of the congresswoman refusing to pay for these expenses,” said Hitt. “To the contrary, there are several explicit, documented communications, from prior to OCE’s review, that show the congresswoman understood that she had to pay for these expenses from her own personal funds—as she ultimately did. We are confident the Ethics Committee will dismiss this matter.”

Dude, your trolling is getting pretty feeble these days. Laughing

Was there some added value to the story (or your argument) by adding a pull quote from AOC's personal communications director?

In your opinion I'm sure there was. Because as long as she says what AOC did was fine, that's good enough for you.

You know she's still under investigation for that right?

It's not trolling, it's called reality.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/18/23 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Was there some added value to the story (or your argument) by adding a pull quote from AOC's personal communications director?
In your opinion I'm sure there was. Because as long as she says what AOC did was fine, that's good enough for you.

Hey. It was in the article YOU linked. Why didn't YOU value that part of the story YOU put out there? Cuz you simply didn't want to.

Your obvious implication is that an apparent misunderstanding over paying for a dress, hair & make-up for ONE EVENT (the payment of which has been rectified) is TOTALLY equivalent to the hundreds of thousands of $$ Clarence Thomass sucked down is, yes, TROLLING in the weakest way. It's not "The True Reality", but "Your Reality".

I mean, you can choose to continue to represent the warped *MAGA* perspective here in this little corner of Rebkells - it's a free country - but it's always gonna be met with countless Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 04/20/23 10:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Hey. It was in the article YOU linked. Why didn't YOU value that part of the story YOU put out there? Cuz you simply didn't want to.

I provided a link to the article. One of many. You can take the comments from her personal spin doctor any way you want to. Most people understand that comments from the accused can be taken with a grain of salt. Not you.

Howee wrote:
Your obvious implication is that an apparent misunderstanding over paying for a dress, hair & make-up for ONE EVENT (the payment of which has been rectified) is TOTALLY equivalent to the hundreds of thousands of $$ Clarence Thomass sucked down is, yes, TROLLING in the weakest way. It's not "The True Reality", but "Your Reality".

The REALITY is that she consulted her own legal counsel who advised her not to take the gifts and she did it anyways. Clarence Thomas took gifts during a time when it wasn't against the rules. I'm sure he's not the only one who did so, but since this shiny object appeared (from a biased source), we're talking about it.

So what you're saying is that it's OK to talk about alleged indiscretions about someone YOU don't like, but as soon as someone you DON'T like points out how someone you happen to follow blindly like a sheep gets caught committing an ACTUAL ethics violation (and a crime), all of a sudden it's "trolling." Sorry but it's not. And it's too fucking bad if you don't like it.

Howee wrote:
I mean, you can choose to continue to represent the warped *MAGA* perspective here in this little corner of Rebkells - it's a free country - but it's always gonna be met with countless Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, guess what? Your little echo chamber over here will never be what it used to be because there's always going to be some fact-checking from a different point of view from now on Cool

Howee

PostPosted: 04/20/23 1:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
The REALITY is that she consulted her own legal counsel who advised her not to take the gifts and she did it anyways. Clarence Thomas took gifts during a time when it wasn't against the rules. I'm sure he's not the only one who did so, but since this shiny object appeared (from a biased source), we're talking about it.

Again. YOUR UNSUBSTANTIATED BIAS. You never wanna admit that you still suck at the nipple of the Fox Liars Disinformation Ho's.

Stonington_QB wrote:
So what you're saying is that it's OK to talk about alleged indiscretions about someone YOU don't like, but as soon as someone you DON'T like points out how someone you happen to follow blindly like a sheep gets caught committing an ACTUAL ethics violation (and a crime), all of a sudden it's "trolling." Sorry but it's not. And it's too fucking bad if you don't like it.

Nope. Wrong. AGAIN. Rolling Eyes I never said any such thing, but it seems to fit your narrative of lies, so ....hey! Believe what you will. I said the Magnitude of "Crime" is vastly different. His dishonest slime-ball character is eons more evil than hers, if ya wanna get hyperbolic.

The ONLY thing here that's "too fucking bad" is the pin shape of your Fox-warped head.

PostPosted: 04/20/23 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You didn't have to say it. It was already implied when you got all butthurt over me pointing out that your little self-serving princess isn't the precious little angel you think she is.

With regards to you getting downright nasty every single time someone says something you disagree with... don't think for a minute I can't respond in kind. We can drag this forum into depths never seen if that's where you really want to take it. Don't think I'm going to put up with your shit for much longer. You want to have a civil discussion then fine, but if all you want to contribute is this nastiness of yours, I can play that game too.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 04/20/23 4:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Back on topic, Krysten Sinema is now under some fire

https://nypost.com/2023/04/20/kyrsten-sinema-spent-more-than-100k-on-jets-limos-luxury-hotels-and-wine/

Not sure if this will fall into the classification of criminal behavior or will gain any traction at the moment though. Probably not. Could have backlash from voters though.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 04/20/23 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Most likely candidate for prison in this thread, Bob Menendez.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/new-jersey/2023/04/19/bob-menendez-nj-senator-defense-fund-federal-investigation/70131908007/

It's worth mentioning that he previously got away with hiring underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/20/23 8:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Don't think I'm going to put up with your shit for much longer.

OOOOH, you Big Mean MagaTard. Rolling Eyes

Actually, you ARE going to put up with it. For as long as I want you to - you're just TOO easy, with your constant stream of bullshit.. Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 04/21/23 5:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Actually, you ARE going to put up with it. For as long as I want you to - you're just TOO easy, with your constant stream of bullshit.. Laughing Laughing

Well, was honestly hoping to take the high road, but have it your way. You want constant reminders of your title of village idiot, that's fine with me.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/21/23 9:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Well, was honestly hoping to take the high road, but have it your way. You want constant reminders of your title of village idiot, that's fine with me.

There! You finally got something right: I WILL have it my way - I will not be bullied by a MAGAT into being silenced on calling out that MAGAT'S incessant bullshit trolling.

PostPosted: 06/08/23 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Indictment #2

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/trump-indictment/?id=99913217

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/08/23 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Indictment #2

Shit is starting to get real for this dude now

PostPosted: 06/08/23 10:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Indictment #2

I can't imagine how this shit can be any *realer* than Jan 6 or the Georgia election interference, for example, but....it'll certainly keep the news cycles afloat for some high-rating entertainment. Razz

#NATC

PostPosted: 06/08/23 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
toad455 wrote:
Indictment #2

I can't imagine how this shit can be any *realer* than Jan 6 or the Georgia election interference, for example, but....it'll certainly keep the news cycles afloat for some high-rating entertainment. Razz

Well the Georgia stuff is still to come, so shit can, and likely will, still get realer.

PostPosted: 06/09/23 3:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lock him up already.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-federal-indictment-unsealed-classified-documents-probe/story?id=99963920

justintyme

PostPosted: 06/10/23 2:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-da3-gPWFp0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 06/13/23 2:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/trump-indictment-miami-court/trump-enters-not-guilty-plea-100048315?id=100010068&fbclid=IwAR0XdXAnTD7KjFYeFZikmYfaufcA8srXChYBgpHMZ9cLPyZUeBNretOde_k

Howee

PostPosted: 06/29/23 8:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And so this Ohioan Turd gets the max sentence of 20 years for a blatant abuse of political power and money, but The Orange Turd hasn't even spent 20 minutes in jail yet.

"....with liberty and justice for ALL." Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 08/01/23 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now??? Is this going to be it for the orange one??

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/01/donald-trump-indicted-election-fraud-live-updates/70476879007/

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
toad455

PostPosted: 08/15/23 8:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can we get this moron behind bars already!!

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sweeping-indictment-trumps-biggest-legal-challenge-analysis/story?id=102274827&cid=social_twitter_abcn&fbclid=IwAR3rTvC0Ga1Q4CSTC83kbKv2ytmwr2jxP4BCshWVqzbzgG2KWE1k6o08vcI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: