RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

McDonalds AA Game, Box Score, Highlight Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 03/29/23 9:26 pm    ::: McDonalds AA Game, Box Score, Highlight Video Reply Reply with quote

The game was played today. Many players looked very good. The players that showed the most magic to me were Hannah Hidalgo (Notre Dame), who broke the McD game scoring record and got 8 steals, Milaysia Fulwiley (S. Carolina), a blazing fast scoring PG, and JuJu Watkins (USC), an uber-athletic runner-jumper with shooting touch.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jsuDueuwneI" title="2023 McDonald's All-American Girls Game | Full Game Highlights" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
readyAIMfire53

PostPosted: 03/29/23 9:46 pm    ::: Re: McDonalds AA Game, Box Score, Highlight Video Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
The game was played today. Many players looked very good. The players that showed the most magic to me were Hannah Hidalgo (Notre Dame), who broke the McD game scoring record and got 8 steals, Milaysia Fulwiley (S. Carolina), a blazing fast scoring PG, and JuJu Watkins (USC), an uber-athletic runner-jumper with shooting touch.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jsuDueuwneI" title="2023 McDonald's All-American Girls Game | Full Game Highlights" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This Duke fan was happy to see the game high rebounder and leader in +/- for the game - Jadyn Donovan. Though she's coming in at the only position that Duke is loaded (wing), it will be hard to keep her off the floor.

~rAf
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 03/30/23 10:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

For the East, I loved the way Hildago played so I'll thrilled she's joining the Irish. Such quick hands, great vision and passing, and capable of scoring by driving or spotting up. She was also great in the scrimmage on Monday. Fulwiley was blazing hot for 2 minutes but cooled down substantially after that. If she can contain that fire and channel it, wow! I thought Shade was quietly good as well, and Del Rosario is the traditional air craft carrier. Donovan is a great defender so she's just what Kara is looking for at Duke. Taliah Scott had a bad game.

Juju Watkins and Mikayla Williams were both great for the West. I thought Mikayla played within herself but still shined, while Juju clearly was trying to shine (and did!) I loved the footwork of Amanda Muse, a mobile big. And if you like traditional bigs, Cunningham is it for the West. I thought that KK Arnold looked very good for the West, as did Jada Williams. Seems like the West had more stars, as Zoe Brooks was injured and didn't play for the East.

undersized_post

PostPosted: 03/31/23 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I did not watch the game, but was curious to hear anyone's thoughts on:

-Sahara Williams (Iowa native, Oklahoma commit)
-Addy Brown (Kansas native, ISU commit)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: