RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

LOCK HIM UP!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/13/22 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
toad455 wrote:
He is under FBI criminal investigation for violating the Espionage Act.

Holy cow!

He more than likely tried to (or did) sell classified information about Nukes to Saudi Arabia and/or Russia.

"Did"....? That's scary - no way to pull THAT *ship* back into the harbor. I certainly could believe he'd do such a thing for $$$$. Shocked

I saw some clickbait headline that said if Trump just promised to not run in '24, all this drama could end, no charges pressed. IF THAT HAPPENED, that's an utter miscarriage of any justice we have left in this country.

He’s in some significant debt with Russia and has an interesting personal finance history with Saudi Arabia.

To be honest, it’s likely his whole political career has been about settling this..

PostPosted: 08/14/22 5:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Trump received subpoena in spring for documents not turned over: Sources

I doubt that Trump has "nuclear documents" in his possession that would show Saudi Arabia how to build a nuclear bomb or show Russia where every USA nuclear warhead is. The former he has absolutely no use for and shouldn't have had access to (the spy world term for justified access is "need to know") and the other is hard to make a case for. Would he be directing a nuclear war in that detail from the White House/home ("Get ready to fire the Wyoming nukes at Beijing")? And if they were that critical I would think he wouldn't have been able to hold onto them or tried to hold onto them.

And how was he able to leave the White House with boxes of classified documents? Do they just allow a vault to be opened and a bunch of movers come in to fill a moving van? Or, if he had them at his house for emergency work, was his butler in charge of safeguarding them and turning them over when he left office? In a company someone would watch over those documents - when he was on site, no access otherwise - and act as a "librarian" for them. The time to say he hadn't turned them all in was February 2021 and I don't think emptying a vault (if they were there during his term in office) should be at his discretion. Be nice if the press were to ask the bureaucrats what the policy is and why we hear about not-turned-in documents over a year later.

And since it is Trump, there is always the possibility that the importance of the documents do not rise to the "send FBI agents with machine guns to his house" level.

pilight

PostPosted: 08/15/22 1:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They couldn't have a subpoena for the documents that were seized. You can't subpoena someone for documents that don't belong to them.

PostPosted: 08/15/22 9:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
They couldn't have a subpoena for the documents that were seized. You can't subpoena someone for documents that don't belong to them.

What about his passports?? Shocked

PostPosted: 08/17/22 12:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
I'll seriously consider voting for Liz Chaney. I might anyway.

That's the spirit, Ex-Ref. Vote for good national and international policies, not against bad personalities.

Liz Cheney voted in line with Trump's position 93% of her time in Congress, the main differences being votes about the second impeachment and the decertification of electors in Trump's last month in office.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/13/22 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The committee has just voted to subpoena Trump!!!!!!!!!!!

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
toad455

PostPosted: 10/13/22 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just want to see him walking into jail with handcuffs.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/13/22 7:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
I just want to see him walking into jail with handcuffs.

So how many ways will he try to get out of it? Or will he appear and claim the fifth? Will he have the discipline to claim the fifth, or will his ego get the better of him and he sinks himself?

And it was a really bad day to be Trump with the SCOTUS ruling about the Mar a Lago document case/

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
pilight

PostPosted: 10/13/22 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There's very little chance that Trump testifies and even less that he goes to prison

PostPosted: 10/13/22 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
There's very little chance that Trump testifies and even less that he goes to prison

You can't even let us dream for a day?

toad455

PostPosted: 03/19/23 7:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So is it finally happening on Tuesday?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/politics/donald-trump-manhattan-da-arrest-protests/index.html

Quote:
In a social media post, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week” – though he did not say why he expects to be arrested. His team said after Trump’s post that it had not received any notifications from prosecutors.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/19/23 7:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
So is it finally happening on Tuesday?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/politics/donald-trump-manhattan-da-arrest-protests/index.html

Quote:
In a social media post, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week” – though he did not say why he expects to be arrested. His team said after Trump’s post that it had not received any notifications from prosecutors.

This is precious - he apparently wants a bump in the media. Now, it could happen. I just somehow think government agencies will be more intelligent than to announce his "arrest" like they're booking a hair appointment.

I certainly hope his grimy little minions DO show up to protest - and nothing goes down. Laughing

PostPosted: 03/19/23 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've never known cops to inform suspects beforehand when they will be coming to apprehend them, but then I'm not a wealthy politician

PostPosted: 03/20/23 12:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You all know that this is going to fail spectacularly right?

Howee

PostPosted: 03/20/23 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

....said the Fox Fan who fell for THIS Tucker Carlson bullshit:

Stonington_QB wrote:
Oh, look. Everything the committee (and the media, and the government) said was a lie because they had footage like THIS and kept it a secret:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

What a day brightener! Very Happy Cool

PostPosted: 03/20/23 12:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

Of course. Rich people aren't subject to the law the way normal people are.

PostPosted: 03/20/23 1:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

....said the Fox Fan who fell for THIS Tucker Carlson bullshit:)

Yeah, that's a photo. Not exactly bullshit when it's real.

Also, Tucker Carlson was given that footage by Kevin McCarthy, AFTER the GOP took the house and reviewed what was on tape.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 03/20/23 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 03/20/23 1:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Of course. Rich people aren't subject to the law the way normal people are.

Not that I disagree with that notion, but in Trump's case, what law do you think was broken here that is going to merit a guilty verdict or even an indictment?

Howee

PostPosted: 03/20/23 3:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Also, Tucker Carlson was given that footage by Kevin McCarthy, AFTER the GOP took the house and reviewed what was on tape.

Ummm is your presumption that the "photo" reveals there was no alleged violence, etc.?

A. That photo was never a secret....The entire country saw that very footage the day after. It's about a security officer trying to talk sense into some rampaging idiots.

B. Tucker's footage came from Kevin? Big flippin' deal....ALL OF AMERICA SAW THE REAL THING AS IT UNFOLDED. Who (in their right mind) might think Tucker's highly cherry-picked "pictures" reveal anything contrary to committee findings. Show me video where a security officer is SAYING, on tape, "Come in guys, I see you're totally non-violent, innocent tourists. I know for a fact you're NOT here cuz Trump told you to do it". (I'll wait)

C. You still have faith in Tucker's Tales, after he's been proven to be a Trump hater, documented in his own words.....? Wow.

The illegality of 45's deed is nicely explained here: here.

PostPosted: 03/21/23 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Ummm is your presumption that the "photo" reveals there was no alleged violence, etc.?

A. That photo was never a secret....The entire country saw that very footage the day after. It's about a security officer trying to talk sense into some rampaging idiots.

B. Tucker's footage came from Kevin? Big flippin' deal....ALL OF AMERICA SAW THE REAL THING AS IT UNFOLDED. Who (in their right mind) might think Tucker's highly cherry-picked "pictures" reveal anything contrary to committee findings. Show me video where a security officer is SAYING, on tape, "Come in guys, I see you're totally non-violent, innocent tourists. I know for a fact you're NOT here cuz Trump told you to do it". (I'll wait)

C. You still have faith in Tucker's Tales, after he's been proven to be a Trump hater, documented in his own words.....? Wow.

The illegality of 45's deed is nicely explained here: here.

First of all, NO you did NOT see any of the footage before Tucker released it because apparently none of the J6 committee saw it either. They left everything to their staffers and either 1) didn't do their due diligence, or 2) knew about it and hoped it would all be kept under wraps.

Show me ONE photo or video of what Tucker released beforehand. You won't. Also, I see you didn't bother responding to that post, but now that we're on a different topic you felt it necessary to bring it up.

It's no wonder now why there were never any charges against Trump. What we DO know, is that when he was informed about the protests getting out of hand, he asked if there was any way they could stop. Face it, your side lost that one. So if you have something to add of value, do so in the proper discussion thread.

With regards to the matter at hand, there is no evidence of a crime. If Bragg issues an indictment, he'll be making Trump a martyr for sure, AFTER he is exonerated at trial. On the other hand, if there is no indictment, Trump will have single-handedly torpedoed any last chance he has of securing another nomination.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/22/23 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:

First of all, NO you did NOT see any of the footage before Tucker released it because apparently none of the J6 committee saw it either.

Yes, I DID see it. The day after (J7) this particular officer and the idjits he was placating was an entire video sequence shown to all of America.

Ohh, WAIT....I get it...."TUCKER said it, so it's true!" Just exactly how delusional do The Magats GET??? Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

YOU'VE blatantly ignored the part where your ENTIRE tribe of Trump supporters TOTALLY and permanently *lost* any credibility, ever since The Fux News brains like Hannity and Tucker themselves documented their own distaste of Trump's lies and Trump himself. They have totally exposed the stupid, ongoing naivete of Magat believers. You've been *had*, duped.....but you keep goin' on that Midnight Train to Georgia. Til it derails somewhere in Ohio. Laughing

PostPosted: 03/30/23 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-1st-current-former-president-indicted-sources/story?id=97860580

Stormeo

PostPosted: 03/30/23 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Trump becomes 1st current or former president to be indicted

it may be the start of springtime, but Treason’s Greetings to all who celebrate

pilight

PostPosted: 03/30/23 9:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even if he's convicted the next Republican president will pardon him.

There is zero chance of him receiving any meaningful penalty.

PostPosted: 03/31/23 7:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Even if he's convicted the next Republican president will pardon him.

There is zero chance of him receiving any meaningful penalty.

Whenever that may be. If DeSantis wins the GOP primaries and Trump is able to run as an independent, republicans will split their votes and Biden easily wins his second term.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: