RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Real ID enforcement delayed again
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 12/26/22 11:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hawkeye wrote:

No you don't get to skip security---you still go through it. So you overpaid for global entry when you could have paid for pre check which IS 85 for 5 years. You don't always get pre check with global entry. I know the difference but you hid what you had. Nice try to deflect from your erroneous notion that you can skip security---that doesn't happen. Right now you don't need a REALID as the requirements are delayed again. You tried and failed. Go sit down now.

I'm wondering how many times you're planning on being wrong in the same conversation while claiming to be the "expert" on the subject matter. It sounds like you were an expert in telling people to remove their belts before walking into the body scanner and that's about it.

First of all, I didn't hide anthing because it was literally the FIRST thing I said (having GE). And second, we have already established that RealID has been delayed. Try reading next time before adding input.

YES, you DO get precheck with GE and Nexus. It is written right there on the offical website. But what you clearly DON'T understand is why no one bothers with just precheck.
With precheck, all you get is a Known Traveler Number which you're SUPPOSED to enter while booking your flight. If you don't, then it's over to the pleb line for you. Same thing goes with the better packages. BUT, that's the ONLY thing you get with precheck. With GE and Nexus, you can show them your ID card at check-in should you forget to add your KTN and you will still get to skip the line with you and your fake power trip and poor attitude running it. So if you forget to add your KTN during booking, or if the airline doesn't participate in precheck, you're not getting it regardless.

Now, on the other side of the airport that you evidently have never been to during your 15 year stint, is the customs and immigration line that's typically three times longer than the harassment and personal violation line that you were running. We skip that line too. I walk up to a kiosk (a more suitable and efficient replacement for TSA security I might add), look into the eye scanner, get a ticket printed out, and I'm on my way. No 60-180 minute immigration line for us! You don't get that with precheck.

Here's yet ANOTHER reason no one bothers with just precheck… GE and Nexus ID holders can use the Nexus lane when driving in from Canada (which I have also done), again SKIPPING the huge lines spent in your car at the border. ID CARD REQUIRED (which again, precheck does not give you).

So really, the only people who would go through the entire process of just precheck are people who fly often but have no intention of ever leaving the country. So like 10 people. NO ONE is going through all of the hassle just to the save $15 measly dollars every 5 years that you think is such a huge financial burden. Plus it offers less than half the benefit. In fact the airlines usually give away precheck to elderly passengers so that they don't have to put up with you and your bullshit. We like to refer to your line as "security theater."

By the way, the cheapest (and best) option is Nexus which is only $50. The reason most people like myself don't get that is because of the interview requirement at the Canadian border. You will also be ramdomly subjected to additional interviews upon renewal. If I lived closer to Canada I would probably get Nexus, which gives you everything GE has to offer plus the same benefits going into Canada.

Honestly, how do you not know any of this? Were you not even remotely interested in how any of this actually works? You need a frequent flyer to school you. Remind me again what you were an expert at… telling people to remove their shoes and their laptops and put them on the conveyor belt? So as you look down your nose at all of the people who are forced to subject themselves to your line, remind me what the job requirements for that position are. To have a pulse, no recent priors, and no marketable skills? And apparently no knowledge of how people actually GET the TSA Pre stamped on their boarding pass.

What was your original argument again? That there is security no matter what? Well, that's a point no one was arguing to begin with. But there's a BIG difference between your security line and the one most frequent flyers go through. And yes, I DO get to skip the security line. The one that matters. In fact, I just did it again this morning.

Class dismissed.

Howee

PostPosted: 12/27/22 1:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
What was your original argument again? That there is security no matter what? Well, that's a point no one was arguing to begin with.

....except for YOU:
Stonington_QB wrote:
It's the ID card that lets you skip TSA security at the airport, as well as U.S. Customs & Immigration when re-entering the country.

Stonington_QB wrote:
But there's a BIG difference between your security line and the one most frequent flyers go through. And yes, I DO get to skip the security line. The one that matters. In fact, I just did it again this morning.

Probably cuz you're one of the flight attendants, I'm thinking.

Stonington_QB wrote:
Class dismissed.
You DO mean "FIRST Class," right? Laughing

PostPosted: 12/27/22 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Stonington_QB"]
Hawkeye wrote:

No you don't get to skip security---you still go through it. So you overpaid for global entry when you could have paid for pre check which IS 85 for 5 years. You don't always get pre check with global entry. I know the difference but you hid what you had. Nice try to deflect from your erroneous notion that you can skip security---that doesn't happen. Right now you don't need a REALID as the requirements are delayed again. You tried and failed. Go sit down now.

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'm wondering how many times you're planning on being wrong in the same conversation while claiming to be the "expert" on the subject matter. It sounds like you were an expert in telling people to remove their belts before walking into the body scanner and that's about it.

You don't have to take you belt off before the scanner. No, you DO NOT always get pre check with GE and Nexus. MOST of the time you do, but not always. You're wrong. If you read the small print it will tell you that you don't. I've also check folks in with GE and Nexus that didn't so just shut up about that because you're wrong.

Again. YOU DON"T GET TO SKIP SECURITY. You get into a faster line, but you are still going through security. Pull you head out and pay attention because you are wrong. Just try and get around security. Go ahead. I dare you.
We aren't talking about customs douche canoe. CBP and TSA are not the same agency. Your attitude is so typical of the pre-check wankers. Even in customs, you aren't skipping their security either---just a quicker version.

We aren't talking about the borders either---so typical. Stay on topic or just go away. You are utterly clueless about the job, the process or much of anything else. The lines are different, but you are NOT skipping security. You get up to the TDC faster, but you are not getting through security by doing nothing. GO SIT DOWN. We are all dumber for sifting through your BS nonsense.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 12/31/22 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wasn't going to bother responding until I returned home from vacation, but since I found myself waiting on some passing weather, I had a few minutes. So here we go…
Hawkeye wrote:
You don't have to take you belt off before the scanner.

That's interesting, because I distinctly heard them yelling that order to travelers as I was walking past their line the other day. Are you saying that all of these TSA people are just giving people unenforceable orders?
Hawkeye wrote:
No, you DO NOT always get pre check with GE and Nexus. MOST of the time you do, but not always. You're wrong. If you read the small print it will tell you that you don't.

So while you were busy "researching" the small print on GE and Nexus, did you bother reading the not-so-small print right at the top of the page for the Precheck application website? It says that Precheck members are ALSO not guaranteed Precheck due to the TSA's "unpredictable security measures." You know they have to say that to cover their own asses right? Would you like me to provide a link for you, so that you can read it yourself? Your argument fails AGAIN because you can't be bothered to arm yourself with all of the facts.

Speaking of TSA's "unpredictable security measures," I've got a little travel story that I'd like to share with you all. Last year I took my family to Hawaii for a few weeks, and one of the islands we stayed at was Maui. We went to the summit of Mt. Haleakala to watch the sunset. Up there are vast swaths of lava rock. I took one. It wasn't until just before my flight home when I learned that you're not supposed to do that, and if found by TSA it would mean instant confiscation and possibly other charges. Since it was too late to return the rock, I decided, "Challenge accepted." Since someone travelling with us didn't have GE, the missus decided to wait in solidarity in the TSA security line with her friend and one of the kids. Not me! I took my daughter and went around that nonsense.

The moment of truth had arrived… would they find the lava rock in my carry on? As I walk through the metal detector, they shut down the "line" (which consisted of just the two of us) for a random search. But to my surprise, not a search of me. The search was for my 5-year-old daughter. They put this stuff on her hands. When I asked them what they were doing, they said that they were checking her for bomb-making material. A 5-year-old. Like she would know the first thing about making a bomb. Meanwhile they didn't even bother looking through my bag to notice the lava rock inside, they just sent us on our way. Idiots. THAT is the competence of TSA security for you. But I digress.
Hawkeye wrote:
I've also check folks in with GE and Nexus that didn't so just shut up about that because you're wrong.

I've already written in detail exactly why some people don't get TSA Pre on their boarding pass and I'm not going to do so again. I have never, and I mean NEVER not gotten Precheck since joining GE and neither has anyone else that I know who has a membership in the program. Why? Because we all do our due diligence when initially booking our flights. I can't speak for the dolts out there who can't follow simple instructions now and then complain later when they don't get it.
Hawkeye wrote:
Again. YOU DON"T GET TO SKIP SECURITY. You get into a faster line, but you are still going through security. Pull you head out and pay attention because you are wrong.

I have already clarified my point about skipping the TSA line and I am not going explain it to you again. You seem to be the only one who doesn't get it. Or just plain refuses to. Maybe take your own advice and pay attention to what I've already told you.
Hawkeye wrote:
Just try and get around security. Go ahead. I dare you.

See, that right there is the fake tough-guy bullshit I'm used to seeing at the airport. I remember being in the international departures line once upon a time at EWR, and some asshole TSA guy decides to puff up his chest and start taunting the entire crowd with his rhetoric, knowing full well what he was doing while at the same time deliberately making the line slower. So thank you for personifying every wage slave on a power trip with that little throwaway remark of yours.
Hawkeye wrote:
We aren't talking about customs douche canoe. CBP and TSA are not the same agency..

We aren't talking about the borders either---so typical. Stay on topic or just go away.

Douche canoe? Is that the best insult you've got for me? Pathetic!
And YES, we ARE talking about customs and the border. We're talking about them because your dumb ass tried to tell me that I overpaid for GE when I could have cheaped out and gotten Precheck. So I went ahead and educated you as to why we all choose the better option.

You're right about CBP and TSA not being the same agency. One of those agencies are the REAL security at the airport, with competent armed officers, and other the other one hires literally anyone right off the street. We can also discuss the difference in turnover rate between the two agencies if you'd like.
Hawkeye wrote:
Your attitude is so typical of the pre-check wankers

It is YOUR attitude that's typical of TSA employees. Always looking at people traveling with disdain. I am simply echoing the very frustrations that literally everyone else who gets on an airplane shares. Yet you look at me like somehow I am the problem. You are wrong. YOU are the problem. YOU are the butt of jokes on late night television. YOU are the ones who are universally reviled by airline passengers and CBP agents alike. I got news for you… CBP and Immigration agents are not fond of you guys either. I've seen them make jokes at your expense on a number of occasions. Jokes met with laughter by all. Go to another forum (or Facebook group, wherever) and tell them you're a TSA agent and see what everyone thinks of you.
Hawkeye wrote:
You are utterly clueless about the job, the process or much of anything else.

Well then how about you explain it to us all then? What is it that we don't all know about the intricacies of your job doing screening at the airport? Is it your uncanny ability to NOT catch people with prohibited items in their luggage or carry-ons? Or your uncanny ability to steal firearms from people's luggage? Care for me to share some links for a few of THOSE stories?
Hawkeye wrote:
GO SIT DOWN. We are all dumber for sifting through your BS nonsense.

And what happens if I choose NOT to sit down? Huh? It didn't have any weight last time you said that.
Now with regards to being dumber, speak for yourself. You are the one who chooses to not accept my explanation for saying how I'm skipping the TSA line. You are the one who has resorted to sophomoric name calling. You are the one trying to get me to argue a point that I was never defending. You have lowered the level of intelligence in this discussion to the point where Howee has entered it, and YOU have lost this entire argument decisively. So take your TSA cred, take your nonexistent expertise, and take your projections of misery along with your tough guy attitude over to the DMV or wherever it is you went with your talents and fuck off.

Here's to hoping they finish the job and replace the rest of you with the more capable kiosks like they did in the Global Entry area.

Queenie

PostPosted: 12/31/22 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

this is the weirdest hill I’ve ever seen anyone determined to die on

(now with spelling variations)
Hawkeye

PostPosted: 01/01/23 1:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Your utter stupidity just hurts.

[quote="Stonington_QB"]I wasn't going to bother responding until I returned home from vacation, but since I found myself waiting on some passing weather, I had a few minutes. So here we go…
Hawkeye wrote:

That's interesting, because I distinctly heard them yelling that order to travelers as I was walking past their line the other day. Are you saying that all of these TSA people are just giving people unenforceable orders?

Taking off of belts is recommended, but it is not required. If you go through the scanner and an anomaly shows up, then you have to it off. If you go through the metal detector and it alarms, you have to take it off then. No alarms, you don't have to take it off. It used to be a thing, but it isn't anymore and hasn't for years. It's just recommended.

Hawkeye wrote:
No, you DO NOT always get pre check with GE and Nexus. MOST of the time you do, but not always. You're wrong. If you read the small print it will tell you that you don't.

So while you were busy "researching" the small print on GE and Nexus, did you bother reading the not-so-small print right at the top of the page for the Precheck application website? It says that Precheck members are ALSO not guaranteed Precheck due to the TSA's "unpredictable security measures." You know they have to say that to cover their own asses right? Would you like me to provide a link for you, so that you can read it yourself? Your argument fails AGAIN because you can't be bothered to arm yourself with all of the facts.

I have all the facts I need because I know the rules. It isn't a cover their asses moment you fool, it's called giving you all in information. You have never worked for them, don't know the SOP and thus by definition I know more than you can ever know.

Speaking of TSA's "unpredictable security measures," I've got a little travel story that I'd like to share with you all. Last year I took my family to Hawaii for a few weeks, and one of the islands we stayed at was Maui. We went to the summit of Mt. Haleakala to watch the sunset. Up there are vast swaths of lava rock. I took one. It wasn't until just before my flight home when I learned that you're not supposed to do that, and if found by TSA it would mean instant confiscation and possibly other charges. Since it was too late to return the rock, I decided, "Challenge accepted." Since someone travelling with us didn't have GE, the missus decided to wait in solidarity in the TSA security line with her friend and one of the kids. Not me! I took my daughter and went around that nonsense.

Rocks are not prohibited. Rocks can come through no matter which line you're in. Your bag may be stopped and searched because the xray machine can't see through rocks are they are too dense (like you) to see through. Now since you were in Hawaii the officers likely see rocks a plenty and knew what they were looking at by experience and let it go.

The moment of truth had arrived… would they find the lava rock in my carry on? As I walk through the metal detector, they shut down the "line" (which consisted of just the two of us) for a random search. But to my surprise, not a search of me. The search was for my 5-year-old daughter. They put this stuff on her hands.

They didn't put anything on your daughter's hands. SMH The swab they use doesn't have anything on it that transfers to the passenger's hands. You're daughter was randomly selected by the machine (not by the officer) to have an Explosive Trace Detection screening...it's one of the random screening options that happens. YOUR daughter may not know anything about bomb material, but they do it because there are those that do and there are bad guys that use children to carry things out--be it actual attacks or dry runs to test the system to see what they can and cannot do. Fool.

Hawkeye wrote:
Again. YOU DON"T GET TO SKIP SECURITY. You get into a faster line, but you are still going through security. Pull you head out and pay attention because you are wrong.

I have already clarified my point about skipping the TSA line and I am not going explain it to you again. You seem to be the only one who doesn't get it. Or just plain refuses to. Maybe take your own advice and pay attention to what I've already told you.

And again, moron, you can never skip security. Just stop.

Hawkeye wrote:

See, that right there is the fake tough-guy bullshit I'm used to seeing at the airport.

You're the one who think you can skip security, I was telling you to try it. Not my fault you're too much of a snowflake and think everything is an attack on you.

I remember being in the international departures line once upon a time at EWR, and some asshole TSA guy decides to puff up his chest and start taunting the entire crowd with his rhetoric, knowing full well what he was doing while at the same time deliberately making the line slower. So thank you for personifying every wage slave on a power trip with that little throwaway remark of yours.

Nope. Even in international departures, you still have to follow the rules. He was informing the passengers of what they needed to do as a good number of them don't pay attention and think they know what they are doing but still can't follow instructions.

Hawkeye wrote:
We aren't talking about customs douche canoe. CBP and TSA are not the same agency..

You're right about CBP and TSA not being the same agency. One of those agencies are the REAL security at the airport, with competent armed officers, and other the other one hires literally anyone right off the street.

Wrong again. You have no clue of the hiring or training process of each officer.

We can also discuss the difference in turnover rate between the two agencies if you'd like.

Turnover isn't relevant to the discussion, stop trying to deflect.

Hawkeye wrote:

It is YOUR attitude that's typical of TSA employees. Always looking at people traveling with disdain. I am simply echoing the very frustrations that literally everyone else who gets on an airplane shares. Yet you look at me like somehow I am the problem. You are wrong. YOU are the problem. YOU are the butt of jokes on late night television. YOU are the ones who are universally reviled by airline passengers and CBP agents alike. I got news for you… CBP and Immigration agents are not fond of you guys either. I've seen them make jokes at your expense on a number of occasions. Jokes met with laughter by all. Go to another forum (or Facebook group, wherever) and tell them you're a TSA agent and see what everyone thinks of you.

I'm not a TSA officer. CBP doesn't know what we do or how we do it. Folks can hate on TSA and make idiot jokes all they want, but the facts are, TSA Officers keep you safe when you travel. They keep loaded weapons, explosives, knives, swords and hatchets off of aircraft. You complain because you're clueless of why they are there. Facts are there have been ZERO aircraft incidents from US originating flights since TSA began. Thank them for doing a job you won't do and have a nice flight.

Hawkeye wrote:

Well then how about you explain it to us all then? What is it that we don't all know about the intricacies of your job doing screening at the airport? Is it your uncanny ability to NOT catch people with prohibited items in their luggage or carry-ons? Or your uncanny ability to steal firearms from people's luggage? Care for me to share some links for a few of THOSE stories?

Again, you're showing how ignorant you are. TSA officers stop plenty of prohibited items from getting on planes. Stealing firearms??? Now that's just stupid. TSA officers don't touch firearms. Firearms aren't allowed to go through and when found---and thousands are every year, it is the police that takes possession of the firearm and more often than not, escorts the passenger out of the airport to put the weapon in their car. If you knew anything you would know that, but you don't, so you don't.

Hawkeye wrote:

And what happens if I choose NOT to sit down? Huh? It didn't have any weight last time you said that.
Now with regards to being dumber, speak for yourself. You are the one who chooses to not accept my explanation for saying how I'm skipping the TSA line.

You are not skipping the security line.

Here's to hoping they finish the job and replace the rest of you with the more capable kiosks like they did in the Global Entry area.

A kiosk isn't going to stop a loaded firearm or an explosive from getting on a plane you dolt. Facts are facts and the facts are TSA keeps your ungrateful entitled butt safe.

Hawkeye

PostPosted: 01/01/23 1:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Stonington is the worst type of passenger. The ones who have no clue what's going on but think they do and more often than not are the ones who can't seem to remember to take bottles of liquid out of their bags. Part of the problem.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/01/23 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:

Laughing .....and the smallest, too.....I can't picture 2 people even fitting on it!
Hawkeye, your energy is commendable. But I'm guessing you weren't around back when SQB pronounced his superiority in any debates here because he'd flown in First Class. MORE than once.

PostPosted: 01/01/23 12:06 pm    ::: Too funny Reply Reply with quote

So we have one person who works or worked for an agency and knows intimately the rules, regulations, issues, etc., and another person who just flies a lot. Gee, I wonder which one of them has a better understanding (and why the one who clearly knows less about this topic keeps digging his hole deeper).

Hawkeye

PostPosted: 01/01/23 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Laughing .....and the smallest, too.....I can't picture 2 people even fitting on it!
Hawkeye, your energy is commendable. But I'm guessing you weren't around back when SQB pronounced his superiority in any debates here because he'd flown in First Class. MORE than once.

No I don't think I was. I've been a member here for a number of years, but I don't always check in too much.

Hawkeye

PostPosted: 01/01/23 9:45 pm    ::: Re: Too funny Reply Reply with quote

insidewinder wrote:
So we have one person who works or worked for an agency and knows intimately the rules, regulations, issues, etc., and another person who just flies a lot. Gee, I wonder which one of them has a better understanding (and why the one who clearly knows less about this topic keeps digging his hole deeper).

LOL, yeah---I was a TSA Officer (they aren't agents) for 10.5 years working the security checkpoints in Juneau, Alaska and IAH in Houston, Texas. I left TSA for a different agency in May of 2022.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/10/23 7:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

[quote="Hawkeye"]Your utter stupidity just hurts.

Stonington_QB wrote:
I wasn't going to bother responding until I returned home from vacation, but since I found myself waiting on some passing weather, I had a few minutes. So here we go…
Hawkeye wrote:

Taking off of belts is recommended, but it is not required. If you go through the scanner and an anomaly shows up, then you have to it off. If you go through the metal detector and it alarms, you have to take it off then. No alarms, you don't have to take it off. It used to be a thing, but it isn't anymore and hasn't for years. It's just recommended.

Hawkeye wrote:

I have all the facts I need because I know the rules. It isn't a cover their asses moment you fool, it's called giving you all in information. You have never worked for them, don't know the SOP and thus by definition I know more than you can ever know.

Rocks are not prohibited. Rocks can come through no matter which line you're in. Your bag may be stopped and searched because the xray machine can't see through rocks are they are too dense (like you) to see through. Now since you were in Hawaii the officers likely see rocks a plenty and knew what they were looking at by experience and let it go.

The moment of truth had arrived… would they find the lava rock in my carry on? As I walk through the metal detector, they shut down the "line" (which consisted of just the two of us) for a random search. But to my surprise, not a search of me. The search was for my 5-year-old daughter. They put this stuff on her hands.

They didn't put anything on your daughter's hands. SMH The swab they use doesn't have anything on it that transfers to the passenger's hands. You're daughter was randomly selected by the machine (not by the officer) to have an Explosive Trace Detection screening...it's one of the random screening options that happens. YOUR daughter may not know anything about bomb material, but they do it because there are those that do and there are bad guys that use children to carry things out--be it actual attacks or dry runs to test the system to see what they can and cannot do. Fool.

Hawkeye wrote:

And again, moron, you can never skip security. Just stop.

Hawkeye wrote:

See, that right there is the fake tough-guy bullshit I'm used to seeing at the airport.

You're the one who think you can skip security, I was telling you to try it. Not my fault you're too much of a snowflake and think everything is an attack on you.

I remember being in the international departures line once upon a time at EWR, and some asshole TSA guy decides to puff up his chest and start taunting the entire crowd with his rhetoric, knowing full well what he was doing while at the same time deliberately making the line slower. So thank you for personifying every wage slave on a power trip with that little throwaway remark of yours.

Nope. Even in international departures, you still have to follow the rules. He was informing the passengers of what they needed to do as a good number of them don't pay attention and think they know what they are doing but still can't follow instructions.

Hawkeye wrote:

You're right about CBP and TSA not being the same agency. One of those agencies are the REAL security at the airport, with competent armed officers, and other the other one hires literally anyone right off the street.

Wrong again. You have no clue of the hiring or training process of each officer.

We can also discuss the difference in turnover rate between the two agencies if you'd like.

Turnover isn't relevant to the discussion, stop trying to deflect.

Hawkeye wrote:

I'm not a TSA officer. CBP doesn't know what we do or how we do it. Folks can hate on TSA and make idiot jokes all they want, but the facts are, TSA Officers keep you safe when you travel. They keep loaded weapons, explosives, knives, swords and hatchets off of aircraft. You complain because you're clueless of why they are there. Facts are there have been ZERO aircraft incidents from US originating flights since TSA began. Thank them for doing a job you won't do and have a nice flight.

Hawkeye wrote:

Again, you're showing how ignorant you are. TSA officers stop plenty of prohibited items from getting on planes. Stealing firearms??? Now that's just stupid. TSA officers don't touch firearms. Firearms aren't allowed to go through and when found---and thousands are every year, it is the police that takes possession of the firearm and more often than not, escorts the passenger out of the airport to put the weapon in their car. If you knew anything you would know that, but you don't, so you don't.

Hawkeye wrote:

Now with regards to being dumber, speak for yourself. You are the one who chooses to not accept my explanation for saying how I'm skipping the TSA line.

You are not skipping the security line.

A kiosk isn't going to stop a loaded firearm or an explosive from getting on a plane you dolt. Facts are facts and the facts are TSA keeps your ungrateful entitled butt safe.

Would it kill you to learn how to use an Internet forum? Where do my comments end and yours begin when you type in your responses?

So you're saying that the machine tells you who to randomly search for bomb making materials. How many zeroes of terrorists have been caught using that method? I can tell you that just on memory alone that your stupid little method of searching small children and old people allowed a few to slip by. Basically what you're saying is that the HEAD idiot over there came up with that idea. A quite useless security measure IMO.

What makes you think that the TSA keeps anyone safe? You are tasked with operating a few scanners. Most of these scanners existed before the TSA did. You do not keep us safe on an airplane. The air marshals do that. Stop trying to take credit for the work of others. Statistically the TSA is responsible for committing more crimes than they prevent. Yes, TSA workers DO steal firearms and there is plenty of proof of that.

Speaking of that, why are you trying to deflect with your story about catching people with firearms? Do you not know what luggage is, or are you just incapable of reading? It sounds like I need to educate you about your job yet again. See, luggage is what we check BEFORE heading to the checkpoint, whether it's the TSA security line (that I skip), or the TSA Pre line. To add, I check my luggage with a firearm almost every time I fly domestically. I even use TSA approved locks. Yet when I get to my destination, said locks are always missing when I pick up my bags.

As usual, you have to resort to saying I'm a bad passenger while defending rogue idiot employees on a power trip when you're never actually there to witness any of said behavior from either myself or the like-minded (to you) fool running the line with his jealousy of passengers. Even at places like the TSA the cream usually rises to the top, and given that I have to sit here and tell you how things actually work (versus your poor interpretation of reality), it's easy to see why after more than 10 years on the job you never advanced and went someplace else.

No matter how much you want to whine that I'm not skipping the line, I'm skipping it. Cry all you want about that, it's not going to change reality. It's funny to me that you spent Christmas Eve and New Years making your rage responses while most people were celebrating with their loved ones. Looking at the timestamp you were actually responding when the ball dropped at your local time. LOL!

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/10/23 7:10 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Maybe no one remembers that because I never said it. You are such a shitty liar.

What makes you think your input benefits anyone who argues with me like this? You're the biggest idiot on here by a considerable margin. Just the other day you said that you hoped nuclear war would wipe out mankind because it would be good for the environment. That among a handful of other moronic quotes of yours that are worthy of their own thread. You are the last person I would want taking my side in any discussion. Believe me, your input is not valuable.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/11/23 11:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Maybe no one remembers that because I never said it. You are such a shitty liar.

Ahhhh. But there's THIS: see: 02/21/17 2:17 pm, oh Memory Challenged One:

Stonington_QB wrote:
So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.

Folks, we should prolly stop trolling poor ol' SQB (tho he makes it so darned easy!): he probably needs our prayers more than anything! Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: 01/13/23 3:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:
Queenie wrote:

Ahhhh. But there's THIS: see: 02/21/17 2:17 pm, oh Memory Challenged One:

Stonington_QB wrote:
So you talk about this "moral deficiency." So nobody likes what he said. Did he actually do it? Who knows. Everyone has already made up their mind on that. But groping women? How do you know that? The octopus never happened. Know why? Because first-class seats don't have folding tables or cup holders. If you ever flew first class you would know that. Obviously you have not. And NO they were not folding 30 years ago either.

Folks, we should prolly stop trolling poor ol' SQB (tho he makes it so darned easy!): he probably needs our prayers more than anything! Crying or Very sad

So because I debunked a false claim by pointing out than the armrests in first class aren't shared, you interpret that as me "pronouncing my superiority" in any debates simply by observing something anyone who has ever seen the inside of a plane already knows. It proves my point about how much of an idiot you are, really. Also proves that I never said what you claim I did so thanks for taking the time to walk down memory lane with the group and posting what I actually said. Other than your nuclear war comment you couldn't have done a better job just now of giving us this perfect example of your level of intellect.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/14/23 11:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The only thing you EVER debunk is any theory that you have more than a double-digit IQ. Or that Trumpettes are capable of real logic. But keep trying; at the very least, your floundering is occasionally amusing.

Meanwhile, you hang in there, punkin' - we'll continue to pray for you.....Laughing

(what's that email again? "smalldickenergy@getalife.com"?)

PostPosted: 01/14/23 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So you're saying that the machine tells you who to randomly search for bomb making materials. How many zeroes of terrorists have been caught using that method? I can tell you that just on memory alone that your stupid little method of searching small children and old people allowed a few to slip by. Basically what you're saying is that the HEAD idiot over there came up with that idea. A quite useless security measure IMO.

--What makes a terrorist? When they commit an act or desire an act? How many of the folks who are prevented from bringing guns on board, for example, wanted to use them? Any bad guys stopped are not going to be advertised as it would give other bad actors a basis to adjust their attack strategy. You are again showing you have no clue.

What makes you think that the TSA keeps anyone safe? You are tasked with operating a few scanners. Most of these scanners existed before the TSA did. You do not keep us safe on an airplane. The air marshals do that. Stop trying to take credit for the work of others. Statistically the TSA is responsible for committing more crimes than they prevent. Yes, TSA workers DO steal firearms and there is plenty of proof of that.

---What makes me think that? Hmm, the amount of weapons and explosives stopped from getting on planes would be one way. TSA keeps you safe by not allowing the dangers on the plane in the first place. There aren't Air Marshalls on every flight. Responsible for more crimes than prevented? You're a special kind of stupid. And no, moron, TSA officers do not steal firearms. They don't even touch them.

Speaking of that, why are you trying to deflect with your story about catching people with firearms? Do you not know what luggage is, or are you just incapable of reading? It sounds like I need to educate you about your job yet again. See, luggage is what we check BEFORE heading to the checkpoint, whether it's the TSA security line (that I skip), or the TSA Pre line. To add, I check my luggage with a firearm almost every time I fly domestically. I even use TSA approved locks. Yet when I get to my destination, said locks are always missing when I pick up my bags.

---You're so stupid it hurts. You think that there are only security checks at the checkpoint? EVERY bag that is checked goes through a baggage scanner where TSA officers check each bag. Locks are always missing---that's cute. Bullshit, but cute. And you DO NOT SKIP SECURITY EVER. You may go through an expedited screening as a pre-check passenger, but you don't skip it all together.

I deleted the rest of your moronic drivel. You have nothing to contribute here. You have no clue what I did or where I went during my years with TSA. You also have no clue what I was doing over christmas and new year's. We are all worse off having to wade through your nonsense.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/31/23 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hawkeye wrote:
What makes a terrorist? When they commit an act or desire an act? How many of the folks who are prevented from bringing guns on board, for example, wanted to use them? Any bad guys stopped are not going to be advertised as it would give other bad actors a basis to adjust their attack strategy. You are again showing you have no clue.

Remind me what "clue" you have when you just believe what you're told about the effectiveness of the failed security stategies of the TSA, especially when they have to keep bringing in new equipment because none of the people there can catch any of these bad actors who keep getting through.

Hawkeye wrote:
What makes me think that? Hmm, the amount of weapons and explosives stopped from getting on planes would be one way. TSA keeps you safe by not allowing the dangers on the plane in the first place. There aren't Air Marshalls on every flight. Responsible for more crimes than prevented? You're a special kind of stupid. And no, moron, TSA officers do not steal firearms. They don't even touch them.

The Air Marshals' random presence does more than you ever did. What makes you think you deserve praise for operating a body scanner? The machines can take credit for literally everything you do. In fact, before the TSA was invented, they already had these machines at the airports. They just have better ones now. And YES they do steal firearms. It's rare but it happens. Even the TSA on an official level admits that there are bad actors within the organization. You can't admit it simply because you're either totally clueless or a willful idiot. I'm thinking for you it's a little bit of both. It's OK though, I can post plenty of news articles about it if you really want me to.

Hawkeye wrote:
Locks are always missing---that's cute. Bullshit, but cute.

It's not bullshit, it's a FACT. I have claimed my luggage with a firearm ZERO times with the TSA approved lock still on it. YOU are the bullshitter. Looking at your employer with rose-colored glasses like a buffoon. Did you ever stop and think that just MAYBE one of the many reasons why firearms disappear from checked luggage is because you people are too lazy to put the locks back on the suitcases? It's a rhetorical question because you seem to think that the TSA is as pure as the wind-driven snow. Your dumb ass worked there and they told you that everything is hunky-dory.
Hawkeye wrote:
And you DO NOT SKIP SECURITY EVER. You may go through an expedited screening as a pre-check passenger, but you don't skip it all together.

You're still on that? Like a broken record. NO ONE is saying otherwise. You just keep blurting that out like a blithering idiot. I am, however, skipping the line with all of the degrading nonsense that you get your rocks off on, from humiliating people and just generally harassing them. And there ain't shit you can do about it either.

Hawkeye wrote:
I deleted the rest of your moronic drivel. You have nothing to contribute here. You have no clue what I did or where I went during my years with TSA. You also have no clue what I was doing over christmas and new year's.

You deleted the rest of my talking points because YOU don't have a good enough response, and you decided to take the lazy way out. I know exactly what you did at the TSA... you collected a check. Credit where credit's due, that's more than a lot of people here are doing. But you collected a check that I paid for until you moved on to another useless position at another government job that I'm also paying for. So how about YOU say, "thank you" to me and the rest of us in the private sector for actually providing you with said check. Of course, you won't because you think you're entitled to it.

Now, with regards to what you were doing over Christmas and New Years... it's simple: you spent it here responding to me. See those little timestamps next to your post? They don't lie. On Christmas Eve you posted not once, but twice with your petulant little tantrums. Then on New Year's Eve at the stroke of midnight (or within the hour, your time). Were you living it up with your loved ones? Right before the ball dropped, you told your friends, "hold on a second, I need to rage post on Rebkell?" Of course not. You were sitting there at your computer huffing and puffing at me, who was paying you absolutely no mind at all. Timestamp for your post was 12:50 AM. For a post you clearly spent over an hour on. So that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what a complete loser (and a liar) you are.
Hawkeye wrote:
We are all worse off having to wade through your nonsense.

Who is "we" and how are we all worse off? I'm doing just as fine as I was before you responded. My responses to you didn't affect anyone at all. It must have affected you because you wrote that. "We" is a bit of a stretch though. "We" were all doing something this holiday, and I don't think my posts changed any of that. You weren't. Now we can see why. So your complaint to me is that you had to read too much and spend your precious holiday time responding.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 01/31/23 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 01/31/23 4:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

So now you're focusing on my dick size?

Know one thing I've noticed throughout the course of my life? Any man who tries to tell the world that someone ELSE has a small dick is projecting. It's never a subject that men talk about unless the one doing it is trying to divert attention from their own shortcomings (no pun intended).

By no coincidence whatsoever, you always seem to be on my dick any time I have something to say. You go ahead and keep swinging from it.

Howee

PostPosted: 01/31/23 7:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Howee wrote:

So now you're focusing on my dick size?

Now, aren't YOU self-centered, thinking that was about YOU!!? That's Greta Thunberg's email; she shared it with Andrew Tate....whom you'd get along with, I have no doubt. Cool

PostPosted: 01/31/23 10:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"you're still on that?"

my brother in Christ you are the one reviving the thread after two weeks

(now with spelling variations)
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 02/02/23 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
"you're still on that?"

my brother in Christ you are the one reviving the thread after two weeks

Forgive me if routinely checking Area 51 isn't my top priority. It was still the 5th most recent thread over here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: