0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe next time
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

luckyJ5inc

PostPosted: 10/03/22 9:34 pm    ::: WNBA Fans on Tour Reply Reply with quote

New here and I hope this type of post is appropriate! I understand what a stable this platform is to the women's game so wanted to make sure I shared this amazing concept...

J5 Inc presents WNBA Fans on Tour! We know how passionate WNBA fans are - because we are fans too! And we know it’s a long offseason and wanted to provide an opportunity to create an overseas experience with the most passionate supporters to get a glimpse of Europe life for our favorite WNBA players.

We focused on combining three components, just like our tagline says: Linking Sports, Travel & Culture.

We selected 2-3 of our favorite countries, considered all the team rosters and built the tour from there, including EuroLeague games. Our CEO, Sooz, did this for years while working as an agent and spending countless weeks traveling from city to city to watch her players.

Our experience tells us that by the end of January and into February, we’ve recovered from the holidays and are ready to do something to help get us to March Madness. Smile We figured a week off work was manageable, so you depart the US on a Friday, land Saturday. Over the next 7 days you’ll see 2-3 games, stay at 4-star hotels, go on 3 unique and memorable excursions, toss in some free time, and you’re back in the US by the following Saturday or Sunday.

How's that sound?! Amazing, right! For more information please visit: www.j5inc.com | sooz@j5inc.com | lucky@j5inc.com

scullyfu

PostPosted: 10/04/22 7:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Are you the same person who was floating this on Storm Crazies?

PostPosted: 10/05/22 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not the same person but the same company, yes! Sooz is the lady that presented this on the Storm Crazies!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: