25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Liberty
75%
 75%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 16

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 05/13/22 9:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've got a little warm spot in my heart for this young Fever squad after the terribleness of last season. Exclamation Exclamation Their confidence is soaring right now.

Milks26

PostPosted: 05/13/22 9:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Work it Fever.

All starters in +. 17 rebounds for the #2 pick - double digit points (my ROY choice). Ego has played tough in all her games

Great decision by Fever to put Vivians in the starting spot over T Mitch who wasn't doing anything.

Last edited by Milks26 on 05/13/22 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LibFan25

PostPosted: 05/13/22 9:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Libs have a great future superstar in Sabrina Ionescu, but the rest of the team needs to wake up. Sab carried them on her back and we still lost

Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 05/13/22 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No reason for Brondello not to give Han a look tonight. Howard was awful; Dolson and Cubaj weren't good.

PostPosted: 05/13/22 9:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So. Two schools of thought about Laney and Howard shooting 7 for 32 and getting outrebounded 57-33 by a team with two rookie post players.

1) This is well outside the expected norm and it will be fixable.

2) These inconsistencies are who they really are.

I don’t know which it is but I’m feeling myself getting fed up in a hurry. Onyenwere is still playing some 4 spot occasionally. As I’m sure Bec will be when she comes over. So we’re essentially still playing some small ball. Either that or when Dolson is in we’re playing bigger but slow ball. Half the team is designed for what last year’s team intended to do and half is designed for what they’re trying to do now. I had thought Han would be a pivotal offensive piece but clearly she isn’t going to be. Which markedly reduces the versatility I thought the team would have. I’m not confident that this is going to get better enough consistently enough to finish at or over .500. Let alone be better than that.

PostPosted: 05/13/22 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Clearly, Sandy is tanking for Bos... Nah, too obvious. We're gonna overthink it and go for the genius move. NY is tanking for Tamari Key.

PostPosted: 05/13/22 11:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fever are exceeding my expectations. Let's keep this energy going! Cool

PostPosted: 05/14/22 8:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Indiana did some really good things last night. Nalyssa Smith is starting to get comfortable and her upside is considerable. She did a really nice job defensively and her speed and quickness are considerable. I liked Egbo coming into the season. She doesn’t bring anything that is elite from a physical standpoint, but she’s a good athlete, very strong, has length and has a solid compete level. Offensively her game is mostly limited to the paint but if she gets some offense that way and gives you rebounding and defense, she’s got a bright future.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: