RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

American journalism cannot be trusted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 10/13/21 5:25 pm    ::: American journalism cannot be trusted Reply Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10088027/Katie-Couric-admits-editing-Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-interview-protect-late-justice.html

Quote:
The former Today show host reveals in her new book that she let her personal political views influence her editing decisions

PostPosted: 10/13/21 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shocking.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:31 pm    ::: Re: American journalism cannot be trusted Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10088027/Katie-Couric-admits-editing-Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-interview-protect-late-justice.html

Quote:
The former Today show host reveals in her new book that she let her personal political views influence her editing decisions

I never liked KC. I'm not sure why exactly, but she always seemed a little fake to me.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Howee

PostPosted: 10/14/21 10:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know you are being facetious, painting with that broad of a brush. Maybe KC isn't deserving of total trust. But I still choose to believe that, on the whole, American Journalism is among the finest on the planet. We might even have had extreme crackpot journalists (Jones, Limbaugh, et. al.) out there, but at least they have the right to peddle their fodder, and we are rich with the journalists who have the integrity to battle the abundant mis/disinformation, and have only aspired to be better because of it.

PostPosted: 10/14/21 1:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Calm down, jammer. Keep your cool. Attack the idea, not the poster.

PostPosted: 10/14/21 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thank you, pilight, for the thread title at least. A rare untrammeled and independent expression of truth in this place. Fearless in the face of the hive mind.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: