43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 32

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Did they really give Diana the timeout when she fell out of bounds wtf again like really though wtf Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad
I’m so done with this league Laughing Laughing Laughing

No you're not. WFFL.

I officially have 38 minutes left as a rebkellian km tired of the same ish Surprised Laughing

Baby don't go.

lynxmania

WNBA 09 wrote:
johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Did they really give Diana the timeout when she fell out of bounds wtf again like really though wtf Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Crying or Very sad

No you're not. WFFL.

I officially have 38 minutes left as a rebkellian km tired of the same ish Surprised Laughing

What about when those ping pong balls are bouncing? Laughing

A lot needs to change to get a win and Chicago. We saw some some flashes of Mercury basketball, but they need to get it together. Especially with Sloot, she’s an absolute killer. (Turner does a great job on Parker, and Sophie seemed to get in Copper’s head)

The Suns players are adorable, and you can tell they’re there because they want to be - not for the photo.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
You know, for people who constantly complain about Merc fans whining..y’all are doing a lot of whining.

Bc y’all not fighting fair Craig. You complain about firing your coach all season then when we see the blatant disrespect y’all forget what the season chant was Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not “Craig” Laughing Laughing Laughing 09, you make these game threads tbh

pilight

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Despite the ugly shooting numbers, Diggins was the key to Phoenix winning. For all the talk about Vandersloot's great decision making, Diggins was making the right moves all night.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

@pilight what is BG's winning percentage when she dunks on a game? I'm sure that 2 dunk loss to start her career didn't help.

johnjohnW

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
A lot needs to change to get a win and Chicago. We saw some some flashes of Mercury basketball, but they need to get it together. Especially with Sloot, she’s an absolute killer. (Turner does a great job on Parker, and Sophie seemed to get in Copper’s head)

The Suns players are adorable, and you can tell they’re there because they want to be - not for the photo.

We barely won in OT on home court with a lot of lucky breaks from the refs. They're gonna have to have a dominant lights out game 3 to stay in this or it's Sky in 4.

WNBA 09

lynxmania wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

No you're not. WFFL.

What about when those ping pong balls are bouncing? Laughing

Roll bounce bow wow…..roll bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ex-Ref wrote:
ESPN scoreboard is already showing the final.

The televised game is on a 10 second delay so they bleep Taurasi

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stormeo wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
You know, for people who constantly complain about Merc fans whining..y’all are doing a lot of whining.

Bc y’all not fighting fair Craig. You complain about firing your coach all season then when we see the blatant disrespect y’all forget what the season chant was Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not “Craig” Laughing Laughing Laughing 09, you make these game threads tbh

Hearts stormeo keep throwing facts at these rookies sis!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Cool Cool

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 10/13/21 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
PickledGinger

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stevens' and-1 (without the free throw) were the only points by a Sky post player after Dolson's 3 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That's 2 combined points by Parker, Stevens and Dolson in the last 12 minutes. That's the game right there.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Stevens' and-1 (without the free throw) were the only points by a Sky post player after Dolson's 3 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. That's 2 combined points by Parker, Stevens and Dolson in the last 12 minutes. That's the game right there.

They didn't get Copper a shot in OT. That's the brilliant Sloot decision making they were praising.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

They didn't get Copper a shot in OT. That's the brilliant Sloot decision making they were praising.

Or did she get the ball and get ready to attempt a shot and got fouled with no call my guru??

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Overall I picked PHX in 4 that still may happen the W has a strange way of making their winners win. Chicago is the better team but that doesn’t always pan out. To my fellow rebkellians I’ve connected with I love you and appreciate you all I’ll be reading watching and laughing at this new wave but I’m done posting keep it W !! Cool Cool Cool

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Or did she get the ball and get ready to attempt a shot and got fouled with no call my guru??

Oh yeah, she got one which was an easy Griner block. Most teams try to get their leading scorer more involved down the stretch.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Overall I picked PHX in 4 that still may happen the W has a strange way of making their winners win. Chicago is the better team but that doesn’t always pan out. To my fellow rebkellians I’ve connected with I love you and appreciate you all I’ll be reading watching and laughing at this new wave but I’m done posting keep it W !! Cool Cool Cool

This is a lot of emotion for safe.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Omg did they really give the ball to PHX wtf am I watching I’m done turning this off Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did you listen to the rule…it’s actually a good one if called correctly.

Peddy is clutch AF.

When has that rule ever been enforced and when did turner get fouled to make the ball go out of bounds . Listening to loco and Rubo may confuse u I understand …. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

yeah, this is the first time I've ever, ever seen that 'rule' used.

Thanx Myrtle a loyal PHX / Aussie fan from day 1. Seattle too Laughing Laughing Laughing

pilight wrote:
Despite the ugly shooting numbers, Diggins was the key to Phoenix winning. For all the talk about Vandersloot's great decision making, Diggins was making the right moves all night.

She made the right decisions in the fourth quarter and overtime. She wasn’t good prior

They all came together in the fourth though. And there were moments of Phoenix basketball throughout, and that is Skylar.

johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

This is a lot of emotion for safe.

Iono what You saying rn but It ain’t safe it ain’t safe

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 10/13/21 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Oh yeah, she got one which was an easy Griner block. Most teams try to get their leading scorer more involved down the stretch.

Leading scorer in the game or leading scorer all season?

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
johnjohnW wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

No you're not. WFFL.

Baby don't go.

You deserve a round round round round Laughing

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Chicago shot 4 FTs the entire game + OT. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Phoenix is playing Sloot for the pass. But when Dolson is on the floor to set moving screens, they can’t defend either.

Also,Phoenix’s strength is post defense. It should be hard to score on us in the paint.

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bryan_february_ wrote:
Chicago shot 4 FTs the entire game + OT. Rolling Eyes

There were only 15 total in the game. Tbh, I prefer it this way.

pilight

PostPosted: 10/13/21 10:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
pilight wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:

Leading scorer in the game or leading scorer all season?

All season, and in Game 1

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 18 of 22

Jump to: