31%  [ 7 ]
Mercury
68%
 68%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 22

mercfan

PostPosted: 10/07/21 2:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Just read through this whole thread. Mercury fan whining was cringeworthy.

Y'all have a couple of good games and you're invinceable. NOT.

Congrats to Merc on getting this far with injured/hobbled players playing out of their freaking minds. But the second best team in the league has been doing it all season without their prime player signed out of free agency. Las Vegas has The Point Gawd in Chelsea and you don't. (and yes this does go back to college, when Skylar and Odyssey were annointed 1 & 2 when Chelsea Gray was CLEARLY #1) Have your big injuries young and in college and roar into the pros like a lion.

Giner had been looking like MVP of the post season. But she won't get it if her team doesn't make it to the Finals. Suck it up Merc fans. Her team falling in the semi-finals does not dislodge the league MVP from Jonquel Jones' hands. She won in a LANDSLIDE.

chill lol.

SCook

PostPosted: 10/07/21 3:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

readyAIMfire53 wrote:
Just read through this whole thread. Mercury fan whining was cringeworthy.

Y'all have a couple of good games and you're invinceable. NOT.

Congrats to Merc on getting this far with injured/hobbled players playing out of their freaking minds. But the second best team in the league has been doing it all season without their prime player signed out of free agency. Las Vegas has The Point Gawd in Chelsea and you don't. (and yes this does go back to college, when Skylar and Odyssey were annointed 1 & 2 when Chelsea Gray was CLEARLY #1) Have your big injuries young and in college and roar into the pros like a lion.

Giner had been looking like MVP of the post season. But she won't get it if her team doesn't make it to the Finals. Suck it up Merc fans. Her team falling in the semi-finals does not dislodge the league MVP from Jonquel Jones' hands. She won in a LANDSLIDE.

It's you spelling BG's name wrong for me. I hope this post has made your day an awesome one. Very Happy Wink

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: