Board Junkies Forums

WNBA in NBA2K?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/09/21 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
NBA2K22's next-gen version apparently has some past player names involved. Whether they individually dealt with those players or if there was a blanket group that they could deal with to get a bunch of players is unknown as is exactly what they are doing in the game, but I guess we will find out soon.

I know there is a feature in the career mode where you can work out with WNBA players and legends on your character’s off days. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how they’ll pop up in the game. Though, I wish they would do “All Time” rosters for each team, or just include past championship teams even.

Im so over the Next Gen vs Current Gen Differences. Next Gen are so hard to find and they over price them to about 900 bucks smh . 2K only allowing Career Mode for next gen is overly annoying , so Current gen wiill be the exact same as 2K21 ? What's the point of buying ?

PostPosted: 09/09/21 4:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:
NBA2K22's next-gen version apparently has some past player names involved. Whether they individually dealt with those players or if there was a blanket group that they could deal with to get a bunch of players is unknown as is exactly what they are doing in the game, but I guess we will find out soon.

I know there is a feature in the career mode where you can work out with WNBA players and legends on your character’s off days. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how they’ll pop up in the game. Though, I wish they would do “All Time” rosters for each team, or just include past championship teams even.

Im so over the Next Gen vs Current Gen Differences. Next Gen are so hard to find and they over price them to about 900 bucks smh . 2K only allowing Career Mode for next gen is overly annoying , so Current gen wiill be the exact same as 2K21 ? What's the point of buying ?

I feel you. I’ve been trying to get a PS5 forever, still no luck. I already preordered the current gen because I play on a team with some friends and they’re moving to 22, so I didn’t want to get left behind. The other reason I went ahead and bought it was because I have no clue if they’ll continue to update 2k21 on the W side with updated rosters and rookie classes.

I want the next gen so bad though.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/09/21 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
awhom111 wrote:

I feel you. I’ve been trying to get a PS5 forever, still no luck. I already preordered the current gen because I play on a team with some friends and they’re moving to 22, so I didn’t want to get left behind. The other reason I went ahead and bought it was because I have no clue if they’ll continue to update 2k21 on the W side with updated rosters and rookie classes.

I want the next gen so bad though.

StockX has some and their scarcely starting to show in stock on a random day at Walmart or target etc…Still overall finding one when you have important daily duties seems impossible. Great marketing ploy Ronnie to force people to buy next gen as if it’s available or pay twice the price .

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 09/09/21 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tally24

PostPosted: 09/10/21 2:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Still no face scans for lots of players :/
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/10/21 8:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
Still no face scans for lots of players :/

Current gen or Next Gen ? I have yet to purchase because i want to know how the gameplay is with Current gen. Did they at least give us home courts back this year or are they still playing in the bubble with just the option for 1 WNBA season ?

PostPosted: 08/24/22 12:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10046344-nba-2k23-introduces-new-wnba-features-for-the-w-on-ps5-and-xbox-series-xs

Quote:
2K Sports is continuing to widen the WNBA's footprint in NBA 2K23, announcing Tuesday the updates it made to The W for the upcoming New Gen versions of the game.

The All-Star Game and Commissioner's Cup will both be featured in The W's MyPLAYER mode.To the delight of WNBA fans everywhere, gamers will also have the opportunity to expand the league by two franchises. With the benefit of full customization, you can either build a new team or bring a defunct franchise back from the dead. Maybe you'd want to build another Houston Comets dynasty.

Also as part of MyPLAYER mode, NBA 2K23 is adding Contact Challenges, where players are instructed by WNBA players, coaches and legends to complete specified objectives in order to earn player boosts.

PostPosted: 08/24/22 12:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bump

PostPosted: 08/24/22 3:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10046344-nba-2k23-introduces-new-wnba-features-for-the-w-on-ps5-and-xbox-series-xs

Quote:
2K Sports is continuing to widen the WNBA's footprint in NBA 2K23, announcing Tuesday the updates it made to The W for the upcoming New Gen versions of the game.

The All-Star Game and Commissioner's Cup will both be featured in The W's MyPLAYER mode.To the delight of WNBA fans everywhere, gamers will also have the opportunity to expand the league by two franchises. With the benefit of full customization, you can either build a new team or bring a defunct franchise back from the dead. Maybe you'd want to build another Houston Comets dynasty.

Keep talking...

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
lynxmania

PostPosted: 08/24/22 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

Quote:

Also as part of MyPLAYER mode, NBA 2K23 is adding Contact Challenges, where players are instructed by WNBA players, coaches and legends to complete specified objectives in order to earn player boosts.

2K said we aren't waiting for Cathy to expand...we will do it ourselves lmao

Or is this what Cathy meant by expansion Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: