Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamj95

PostPosted: 08/09/20 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/2kinsiderr/status/1292517236863913984?s=21

PostPosted: 08/09/20 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
https://twitter.com/2kinsiderr/status/1292517236863913984?s=21

So the league had it on their website and now it’s gone, from what I gathered? I really hope it’s true. 2k has been eerily quiet leading up to the release. We are less than a month out and the only added features confirmed are more sweat?
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!

PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
My Career is official as NBA2K21 has released with the option to play an NBA career Mode or WNBA career. I’m so excited my this will be a fun labor day weekend for sure! Will update as I start my career as well!

It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?
PickledGinger

PostPosted: 09/04/20 1:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

It was my understanding this feature would only be available on the next gen consoles?

Apparently not, since 09 is actually playing the game. Wink

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/04/20 7:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

No its fact , i had to download the game last night. Now that its loaded the career is not apart smh the live stream from one of the Dev's at 2K showed WNBA myCareer but i see its only for next gen. Well this seems like a waste of 100.00 bucks . Very disappointed with the game so far , its literally the EXACT same game from last year. The Rookies still dont have there faces updated and the generic Bradenton court for everyone seems very lazy. I want my money back !! They dont even have the rosters updated with the players who opted out. Heck 2K20 even has that roster updated WTH Ronnie! Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: 09/04/20 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

No its fact , i had to download the game last night. Now that its loaded the career is not apart smh the live stream from one of the Dev's at 2K showed WNBA myCareer but i see its only for next gen. Well this seems like a waste of 100.00 bucks . Very disappointed with the game so far , its literally the EXACT same game from last year. The Rookies still dont have there faces updated and the generic Bradenton court for everyone seems very lazy. I want my money back !! They dont even have the rosters updated with the players who opted out. Heck 2K20 even has that roster updated WTH Ronnie! Evil or Very Mad

That’s what I was afraid of. This is the first game I haven’t preordered since 2k11 because it seems to be almost a carbon copy of 20.

Are the coaches in the game this year?
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/04/20 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
PickledGinger wrote:
Tally24 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

That’s what I was afraid of. This is the first game I haven’t preordered since 2k11 because it seems to be almost a carbon copy of 20.

Are the coaches in the game this year?

Ive played 2 games so far , and ive only seen Nicki Collen , No Agler for Dallas . Seems like theyre waiting til Next Gen to debut the real game , but why trick people into buying the game early on old console if your going to bring out a totally new one 3 months later ? I have XboxOne and i wanted to convert to Sony this year PS5 , but now im thinking twice since you can only transfer the game from Microsoft to Microsoft or Sony To Sony smh .

PostPosted: 09/04/20 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
but why trick people into buying the game early on old console if your going to bring out a totally new one 3 months later ?

I think you know the answer, 09.

All about the mula baby!

PostPosted: 09/06/20 2:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I just want to know why Maite Cazorla has all of her animations available to MyCareer players.
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 09/06/20 6:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
I just want to know why Maite Cazorla has all of her animations available to MyCareer players.

Glitch I’m sure they don’t even have the rookies faces scanned in the game yet . I’m back to playing 2020. The shot meter sucks for WNBA players on 21 as well.

PostPosted: 10/29/20 1:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J_l13Cltpw4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 10/29/20 11:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Text article dealing with the changes with the next gen version:
https://nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k21-the-w-courtside-report/
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 10/30/20 8:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKl3o_2fjnw

WNBA Players react to their new ratings . (Stewie , Sue , Aja , CP3)

PostPosted: 11/11/20 1:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5d9XRBtyPQ

In case anyone was wondering , the Career mode is officially in Next gen . They even went as far as adding the college teams , Connecticut , TT , Tennessee , Duke , UNC , UCLA , Vanderbilt etc. I didnt get to pre order the XBOX series X but i will have mines by christmas. This looks exciting !! Great career mode

PostPosted: 05/28/21 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.operationsports.com/nba-2k21-patch-8-adds-2021-wnba-uniforms-nba-player-likeness-updates-patch-notes/amp/

New uniforms (2/3) and new class of rookies have been added in the latest update!
mercfan

PostPosted: 08/19/21 12:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/NBA2K/status/1428052684255367168/photo/1

Sorry if I missed this in a different thread, but NBA 2K just announced some of the 2022 player rankings. Linked in tweet ^

Is it wrong that one could be in the top 5 and it still seems disrespectful? Griner 2 points lower than Jones and behind Parker? I know Parker was the cover athlete, so I understand them marketing that way, but sheesh.

Also, if it is based off of performance right now, Charles should be deeply in the top 5 conversation.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/19/21 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:

Sorry if I missed this in a different thread, but NBA 2K just announced some of the 2022 player rankings. Linked in tweet ^

Is it wrong that one could be in the top 5 and it still seems disrespectful? Griner 2 points lower than Jones and behind Parker? I know Parker was the cover athlete, so I understand them marketing that way, but sheesh.

Also, if it is based off of performance right now, Charles should be deeply in the top 5 conversation.

The rankings are based off the previous season.....

PostPosted: 08/19/21 2:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan wrote:

Then how is Griner in the top 5 at all?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 08/19/21 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 08/20/21 12:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
mercfan wrote:

Some of it is also a casualty of how the individual rankings (e.g.: shooting at various ranges, rebounding, passing, blocking, etc) are weighted to create an overall score for the position. I don't know the exact breakdown of her score, but while she is undoubtedly ranked high in post play and some of the defensive stats like blocks, she isn't known as an elite rebounder, which is likely an important stat for a 5 to contribute to an overall score. Also consider that Jones is going to have solid shooting stats at various distances, versus just under the rim, and it's easy to see how her overall ranking ends up higher than Griner's.

PostPosted: 08/20/21 1:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I consistently edit the attributes of players to reflect how I see them. That’s why Diana Taurasi grows an inch or two and is magically 26 on my roster and Parker’s ball handling becomes nonexistent 🤷🏼‍♂️
Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 08/20/21 2:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Tally24 wrote:
I consistently edit the attributes of players to reflect how I see them. That’s why Diana Taurasi grows an inch or two and is magically 26 on my roster and Parker’s ball handling becomes nonexistent 🤷🏼‍♂️

#HateHard Approved!

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
awhom111

PostPosted: 09/08/21 11:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NBA2K22's next-gen version apparently has some past player names involved. Whether they individually dealt with those players or if there was a blanket group that they could deal with to get a bunch of players is unknown as is exactly what they are doing in the game, but I guess we will find out soon.
Tally24

PostPosted: 09/09/21 10:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
NBA2K22's next-gen version apparently has some past player names involved. Whether they individually dealt with those players or if there was a blanket group that they could deal with to get a bunch of players is unknown as is exactly what they are doing in the game, but I guess we will find out soon.

I know there is a feature in the career mode where you can work out with WNBA players and legends on your character’s off days. So, it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how they’ll pop up in the game. Though, I wish they would do “All Time” rosters for each team, or just include past championship teams even.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: