RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hey there Slovy.... I see UCLA won the other night

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaqfan

PostPosted: 12/02/04 3:08 am    ::: Hey there Slovy.... I see UCLA won the other night Reply Reply with quote

Hi there Slovy

How are you? How is your Tshirt business going?

I will be heading out your way in a few weeks. I want to see the Volleyball Final Four in Long Beach.

MN has a great team in VB. We rec'vd a number one seed in the Region. Unfortunately the NCAA sent us to CT though. Whats with Minnesotans going to CT? Enough already. Anyway, we are hosting the regional final next weekend, so you would think they would let us host the first and second round, but noooo. Oh well, hopefully they will play well this weekend and make it back here for the finals next weekend.

Hope all is well with you.

Click on my profile and read my interests, i think you will laugh.

Slovydal

PostPosted: 12/02/04 11:53 am    ::: Re: Hey there Slovy.... I see UCLA won the other night Reply Reply with quote

Hey!
Nice to hear from you! I was thinking about going to "The Beach" on Sat to check out some vollyball. I'm kinda busy though. It's this weekend?
Sun Purdue is at UCLA (2:00)
I just re-read your post. "...In a few weeks" Hmmm. I'll check the sched. If I'm not in Indy (Duke @ Purdue) I'll be at Long Beach.

Shaqfan

PostPosted: 12/03/04 10:42 pm    ::: Volleyball Reply Reply with quote

Hey there Slovy-

No volleyball at the Pyramid this weekend. Long Beach is playing Utah over at UCLA, tonight. The winner plays tomorrow against the winner of UCLA and Layola. NO volleyball at Long Beach until the Final Four. Which is December 16th and 18th.

I have my Tivo set for the UCLA game against Purdue- Basketball. Should be a good one. Minnesota plays Kansas on Sunday. I wish we could start playing some good teams soon. I want to see how we measure up. Not sure if I want to start right off the bat with LSU, but oh well. I guess Trudi Lacey will be coming to MN for the game to check out my girl Shaq.

Have a nice weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: