RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Liz Cambage announces her retirement from the WNBA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 04/01/21 10:35 pm    ::: Liz Cambage announces her retirement from the WNBA Reply Reply with quote

http://aces.wnba.com/news/liz-cambage-retires-from-the-wnba

Quote:
"To sum it up, I just have too much going on right now and into the foreseeable future. Rihanna wants to work with me. Playboy keeps knocking on my door for more shoots. My OnlyFans has gone viral. My 30th birthday is coming up in August. A girl is only 30 once in her life. I need to put extra planning into that. I’ve simply outgrown basketball and no longer have a use for it."

Wow, just when you think Vegas couldn’t possibly be stopped with the roster they had, then this happens. Brutal.

This could explain why the Parks signing suddenly became timely.

So will it be Wilson starting at the 5 or will Parks be good enough to hold down the spot? Might Swords come out of retirement again? Draft Thompson and hope for the best?

One little bright side is they should have enough cap space for 12.
Gray/#12
Plum/RWilliams
McCoughtry/JYoung
Hamby/Cannon/#14
Wilson/Park

Maybe this could finally be a landing spot for Glory Johnson? Or see if Musina is still interested? She seems to be lighting it up overseas.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 04/02/21 7:33 am    ::: Re: Liz Cambage announces her retirement from the WNBA Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
http://aces.wnba.com/news/liz-cambage-retires-from-the-wnba

Quote:
"To sum it up, I just have too much going on right now and into the foreseeable future. Rihanna wants to work with me. Playboy keeps knocking on my door for more shoots. My OnlyFans has gone viral. My 30th birthday is coming up in August. A girl is only 30 once in her life. I need to put extra planning into that. I’ve simply outgrown basketball and no longer have a use for it."

When I saw who posted this I knew it was a dumb joke.🙄

Wow, just when you think Vegas couldn’t possibly be stopped with the roster they had, then this happens. Brutal.

This could explain why the Parks signing suddenly became timely.

So will it be Wilson starting at the 5 or will Parks be good enough to hold down the spot? Might Swords come out of retirement again? Draft Thompson and hope for the best?

One little bright side is they should have enough cap space for 12.
Gray/#12
Plum/RWilliams
McCoughtry/JYoung
Hamby/Cannon/#14
Wilson/Park

Maybe this could finally be a landing spot for Glory Johnson? Or see if Musina is still interested? She seems to be lighting it up overseas.

PostPosted: 04/02/21 8:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I understand that the real reason is that she wants to undergo height reduction surgery. Thats were the cut out sections of the leg bones to make a person smaller. She claims she is tired of bumping her head on entry ways and having her feet hang over hotel beds. She also is tired of people telling her the only reason she is in the WNBA is because of her height. If the height reduction woeks out she might consider returning as a point guard.

PostPosted: 04/02/21 8:14 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That sounded so...Liz!

But then you click the link and it was an April Fool's joke! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 04/02/21 8:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChiSky54 wrote:
That sounded so...Liz!

But then you click the link and it was an April Fool's joke! Rolling Eyes

No it's the truth. The April fools joke part is actually the April fools joke.

PostPosted: 04/02/21 9:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why did this seem to believable Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 04/02/21 10:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liz, the patron saint of rebkell April Fools jokes.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/02/21 11:04 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
I understand that the real reason is that she wants to undergo height reduction surgery. Thats were the cut out sections of the leg bones to make a person smaller. She claims she is tired of bumping her head on entry ways and having her feet hang over hotel beds. She also is tired of people telling her the only reason she is in the WNBA is because of her height. If the height reduction woeks out she might consider returning as a point guard.

This part took me out Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 04/05/21 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

April Fool's day is the only day of the year when you should doubt an outrageous story about Liz. On the other 364 days of the year anything is possible.

jap

PostPosted: 04/05/21 11:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
April Fool's day is the only day of the year when you should doubt an outrageous story about Liz. On the other 364 days of the year anything is possible.

I've got news for you, Buddy! Outrageous stories involving Hollywood Liz are always viable 365/366 days of the year and 24/7!!! Laughing

PostPosted: 04/07/21 7:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9439927/Liz-Cambage-jokes-shed-raking-cash-joined-OnlyFans.html

Quote:
On Tuesday, Australian basketball star Liz Cambage candidly joked she'd be raking in the money should she join subscription-based site OnlyFans. According to The Herald Sun, the 29-year-old made the comment during an Instagram live chat with NBA trainer Chris Johnson, where she said: 'The amount of money I could be making off Only Fans is crazy - what am I doing sitting here?'

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
RavenDog

PostPosted: 04/09/21 4:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Why did this seem to believable Laughing Laughing

Just like last year, the best thing that could of happened for Vegas! And I'm sure Aja must be ecstatic, although she can't really come out and say it.

Queenie

PostPosted: 04/09/21 7:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We should have known all along that it was an April Fools trick, even without hovering over the link.

If it were *real* Aces news, ChasingRatDogmaSalade would have been the one to start the thread.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: